Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Does or has anybody seen a wallpaper that is full of random math equations? Quadratic equation, binomial theorem, integrals, limits and logs, matrices, etc.

If not, can somebody make one with a blue background with a white font face where the font look like handwriting? I've been trying to make one, but not really knowing what I'm doing. I was going for a blueprint look, or maybe just a black background with white font face.

TIA!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChianMing5 View Post
    Does or has anybody seen a wallpaper that is full of random math equations? Quadratic equation, binomial theorem, integrals, limits and logs, matrices, etc.

If not, can somebody make one with a blue background with a white font face where the font look like handwriting? I've been trying to make one, but not really knowing what I'm doing. I was going for a blueprint look, or maybe just a black background with white font face.

TIA!
    Here is an initial attempt...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I would also love something like this...the above is nice, but I would love something like stokes equatoon or something
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    I would also love something like this...the above is nice, but I would love something like stokes equatoon or something
    An attempt... math is hard...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    those are great thanks very much for your effort
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Nice
    anybody have anything else? Like I said I would love it if somebody had something like stokes equation or maybe the triangle inequality or even the funemental of calculus