Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Now that I'm working at a Volkswagen Dealer, I'm able to take requests for Volkswagen Wallpapers for the current models: Eos, Jetta, R32, CC, Passat, Beetle, Beetle Cabrio, Tiguan, Touareg, Golf, Rabbit, Pre-Loved, etc...

Here's something that I've taken that I personally like a lot..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Eos, Thunder Blue, please. TIA
    Symbol SPT1500 (Palm III w/laser barcode scanner) -> Treo 600 -> Treo 755p -> Pre
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crocostimpy View Post
    Eos, Thunder Blue, please. TIA
    We don't have a Thunder Blue Eos (There's only one Eos on the lot), but we do have an Eos in Opal Silver. We have Blue TDI's, Jetta's, Touareg's though.
    I do . I thought you were talking about VW provided marketing material, not actual photos of cars on the lot.
    Symbol SPT1500 (Palm III w/laser barcode scanner) -> Treo 600 -> Treo 755p -> Pre
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crocostimpy View Post
    I do . I thought you were talking about VW provided marketing material, not actual photos of cars on the lot.
    Oh, haha. I'll take pictures of the real thing.
    Any MKIV R32's by chance? If not it's cool, but if one happens to roll in the lot, snap a photo pleaseeeee.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Could you do one of a black passat cc GT? I was at the bank really early this morning, as I approached mine I thought to myself "thats a handsome car" but I'd left my pre in the glove box so couldnt take a pic!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    Any MKIV R32's by chance? If not it's cool, but if one happens to roll in the lot, snap a photo pleaseeeee.
    We don't have MkIV R32's but we do have a Red MkV R32. Here are a couple of pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robdos View Post
    Could you do one of a black passat cc GT? I was at the bank really early this morning, as I approached mine I thought to myself "thats a handsome car" but I'd left my pre in the glove box so couldnt take a pic!
    We have several CC Sports' on hand. As well as CC Lux's. Any of those work? I'll be checking periodically tomorrow since I'm working a 9 1/2 hour shift tomorrow.
    i love the VW's... i have a 20th anniversary GTI, now i want to take a pic of it and make it my wallpaper...