1.    #1  
    I was looking a while back on these forums and someone posted a wallpaper of a block with a face legs and arms. I googled everything and can't find it. Someone help!
  2.    #2  
    can someone help? I remember the picture its like a block drinking water from a fountain.
    Is this the box guy you're talking about?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4.    #4  
    yes! what do i google to get more pics?
    I actually stumbled upon one of the pics at: iDesign * Pre - Free Palm Pre Wallpapers & Free Palm Pre Backgrounds. Updated Daily! after reading your thread and the image was named boxhead so I searched for 'boxhead' on that site and found the other pictures and posted them here for you. I did another quick google search for: 'amazon.co.jp box head' and found a couple more images of the box man.

*EDIT*

I just did a little bit more searching for 'amazon japan box guy' on google and found this Flikr album full of the box guy hehe http://www.flickr.com/photos/calonyr...7605826602406/
    Last edited by scodoublet; 10/01/2009 at 02:16 AM.
    Sorry for the double post but I think this was what you were looking for. Hope it's the right one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7.    #7  
    its ****en sick thanks guys
    Your very welcome!
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Oh thank you as well, I didn't have some of those.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    The little box guy is called danbo, if you google for "danbo" you'll find a ton of stuff.
    Hi Mandaminator... I posted some more of these (Danbo) wallpapers also. Sorry for not posting them here with your thread - I searched before posting and must not have used the correct search term.

You can see more of Danbo over here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...allpapers.html

Sorry for missing your thread!