Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Here is a wallpaper I made up with the quick launch icons sitting over a table, with a window view of the original pre wallpaper. There are reflections of the icons I have for my launch bar. If anyone wants a blank table with no reflections, post a comment and I will work one up. Also, I included a screen cap of how it looks on my phone. I made the image behind the quick launch bar fully transparent (have to pull up and edit the file manually from the phone and copy back) to make the icons look more like their floating. I sized the window so it would sit around open cards to give them a border.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jayty97; 09/15/2009 at 08:10 AM.
    Not bad, pretty clean looking. How about some variations, like one for each season.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Here's some screen caps of my dialer as well.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joshewah View Post
    Not bad, pretty clean looking. How about some variations, like one for each season.

Maybe... I have a few other ideas though along the same lines...
    You realize if you made the outside of the window transparent and saved it as a png you could have the coolest launcher background?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I made the launcher icon transparent, and the wallpaper looked lopsided, so here are a couple more variations to make it work.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by K4p741nkrunch View Post
    You realize if you made the outside of the window transparent and saved it as a png you could have the coolest launcher background?

I actually tried, but whenever I make a change to the scrim.png file for the launcher background, it just doesn't work and comes up translucent. Don't know what I'm doing wrong with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jayty97 View Post
    I actually tried, but whenever I make a change to the scrim.png file for the launcher background, it just doesn't work and comes up translucent. Don't know what I'm doing wrong with it.
    I could actually do that for you, you just have to use either photoshop or gimp and save it as a transparent .png, then make sure you check "save color value for each pixel" when saving.