1.    #1  
    i just got my pre today. i am tring to put wallpapers on it and after i put then on it they dont show up but if i connect them to computer they are their. help
    Quote Originally Posted by robmiller View Post
    i just got my pre today. i am tring to put wallpapers on it and after i put then on it they dont show up but if i connect them to computer they are their. help
    Are you talking main wallpaper or dialer pad wallpaper?

For main screen Wallpaper, if you see the image you want to use, in your Photo App, tap the top left of the screen and you will see an option to set as wallpaper

Hope that helps and ENJOY YOUR PRE!

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I had this same problem. Make sure you are using jpg files. And take a look at the folder .wallpapers. The . in front of the folder name makes it non-visible to the pre. So if they are in there, they won't show up in the pic app.

What I do now is email the pics to my gmail account, then save them to my phone using the pre to read my emails. I also have the switcheroo app looking at the downloads folder so I don't have to go back into usb mode to move them since that's the folder they are downloaded to by default.