Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. papla's Avatar
    Posts
    123 Posts
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
       #1  
    check out iDesign * iPhone - Free iPhone Wallpapers & Free iPhone Backgrounds. Updated Daily!
    tons of free nice wallpapers, and fits perfectly with Palm pre
    and don't forget to download the SWITCHAROO homebrew application.
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/switcharoo
  2. #2  
    I personally really like this one, mainly because you can click and get just the jpg, and thus install from the Pre itself using fileCoaster:

    iPhone Wallpapers - iPhone Backgrounds - iPhone Themes | iPhone-Wallpapers.us
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

    Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  3. papla's Avatar
    Posts
    123 Posts
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I personally really like this one, mainly because you can click and get just the jpg, and thus install from the Pre itself using fileCoaster:

    iPhone Wallpapers - iPhone Backgrounds - iPhone Themes | iPhone-Wallpapers.us
    how do u do that?
    do u use switcharoo too??
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by papla View Post
    how do u do that?
    do u use switcharoo too??
    Unlike many of the other wallpaper sites, you can click on the picture and actually get the URL of the jpg. Then you simply copy the URL and paste it into fileCoaster's "File URL Download" field. Once it downloads and displays, you can "add to photos" and you're done.

    I don't use switcheroo, because I just change my wallpapers whenever I feel like it. Some wallpapers last a couple of days, and some only a couple of hours.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

    Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  5. papla's Avatar
    Posts
    123 Posts
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    Unlike many of the other wallpaper sites, you can click on the picture and actually get the URL of the jpg. Then you simply copy the URL and paste it into fileCoaster's "File URL Download" field. Once it downloads and displays, you can "add to photos" and you're done.

    I don't use switcheroo, because I just change my wallpapers whenever I feel like it. Some wallpapers last a couple of days, and some only a couple of hours.
    oh ok..thanks
    i have almost 300 wallpapers so far i just like switcharoo changing them for me automatically every hour or so.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by papla View Post
    check out iDesign * iPhone - Free iPhone Wallpapers & Free iPhone Backgrounds. Updated Daily!
    tons of free nice wallpapers, and fits perfectly with Palm pre
    and don't forget to download the SWITCHAROO homebrew application.
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/switcharoo
    Just so you don't feel like you're cheating on your Pre by going to a website that has the word "iphone" in it's url.....you can always go here...

    iDesign * Pre - Free Palm Pre Wallpapers & Free Palm Pre Backgrounds. Updated Daily!

    Same site, but with a Pre at the top
  7. papla's Avatar
    Posts
    123 Posts
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Just so you don't feel like you're cheating on your Pre by going to a website that has the word "iphone" in it's url.....you can always go here...

    iDesign * Pre - Free Palm Pre Wallpapers & Free Palm Pre Backgrounds. Updated Daily!

    Same site, but with a Pre at the top
    ha ha...you are right. thanks for the info..cuz i hate Apple and iphone.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Just so you don't feel like you're cheating on your Pre by going to a website that has the word "iphone" in it's url.....you can always go here...

    iDesign * Pre - Free Palm Pre Wallpapers & Free Palm Pre Backgrounds. Updated Daily!

    Same site, but with a Pre at the top
    Yeah, but you can't load directly from the Pre, correct? Or am I missing something, because the pics look great, but I rarely load pics from my computer anymore.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

    Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  9. #9  
    This is a great thread. Thanks, OP.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    Yeah, but you can't load directly from the Pre, correct? Or am I missing something, because the pics look great, but I rarely load pics from my computer anymore.
    Don't know...never really tried. The thing about the website you posted is that there isn't much in the way of selection. The one that I and the OP reference too has over 8000 wallpapers to pick from. So I just look through them and save them to a folder on my computer, and then just copy them to the pre.
  11. #11  
    Hi,

    There's a whole forum with wall paper discussion. This is where this thread belongs. Thank you.

Posting Permissions