1.    #1  
    I know this is the wallpaper forums... I get it. Just didn't know where else to put it, but this place is as good as any.

The Blackberry Curve/Tour has a very cool SMS or Notification sound... real subtle; nothing obnoxious like the Pre's ding crap. Problem is I can't find this default sound anywhere. I hope I am not the only one who has heard this before, does anyone have the default sound directory to the BB curve?

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Why dont you use Karey Notification app? You are a moderator and know about this right?

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-3-6-30-a.html
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bgc42169 View Post
    Why dont you use Karey Notification app? You are a moderator and know about this right?

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-3-6-30-a.html
    Please reread my entire post. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    iI made this notification sound using Audacity, and I think it works pretty well because it's really short and you can hear it easily

sorry precentral doesn't support mp3 attachments so I had to put it in a zip folder
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    My favorite is the "notifier bbpro 6" from the curve which I think you may be talking about. This site has all the BB default tones. Hope this helps.

Mobile Specific / BlackBerry Original | SonyDot :: Free Ringtones
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattickus View Post
    My favorite is the "notifier bbpro 6" from the curve which I think you may be talking about. This site has all the BB default tones. Hope this helps.

Mobile Specific / BlackBerry Original | SonyDot :: Free Ringtones

Exactly what I was looking for! I like bbpro5 and lightspeed. Perfect!
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    have you browsed my Pre page ? it has several tones on it.

Thread

or

Page
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    does anyone have or know where to find the cbssportsline ring? It's the ring that plays on tv when there is a score or news update during a football game on sundays. Thanks!
    any body have the " new message " ringtone from the sidekick?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    what is USB mode? I am trying to dowpad the notifications but I can't figure out how please anyone help
    Kaneadsha
    Quote Originally Posted by kaneadsha jones View Post
    what is USB mode? I am trying to dowpad the notifications but I can't figure out how please anyone help
    It's the 'mode' you put you phone in when wanting to access the storage on your Pre. Once you plug your phone into a computer via USB, your phone will ask you if you want to access Media sync, USB drive, or Just charge. The last statement is true only if you haven't patched you phone to 'Just Charge'
    I was a proud supporter of Palm, HP
    WebOS running on the Palm Pre, Pixi, and now the TouchPad.

Amazon =
    Quote Originally Posted by Huncher View Post
    have you browsed my Pre page ? it has several tones on it.

Thread

or

Page
    thanks for the link, you have some great ringtones.
    Quote Originally Posted by chezbi View Post
    iI made this notification sound using Audacity, and I think it works pretty well because it's really short and you can hear it easily

sorry precentral doesn't support mp3 attachments so I had to put it in a zip folder
    Is there a ringtone thats a little more subtle?
    Thanks to whomever can help!|
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!