1.    #1  
    Hello -

I see people have made and posted numerous wallpapers. How do you get them onto your phone? I know this question sounds stupid but please bear with me. I really want to change my wall paper. Thanks.
    Chad
    -link to you pc
    -usb mode
    -go to windows explorer
    -copy pics to wallpaper folder in palm drive
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    -link to you pc
    -usb mode
    -go to windows explorer
    -copy pics to wallpaper folder in palm drive
    seems a bit archaic?
    Have your Gmail account linked to your phone and to your PreCentral.net account. Then click email attachment. Doesn't get easier than that.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ntral-net.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pogeypre; 09/04/2009 at 11:21 AM.
    Yeah I have that. I just installed filecoaster and WebOs quick install so that should make things a bit easier too.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    no.....you don't have to use a pc........what I do is......where where is an email link and the pic gets sent right to ur phone.....then you save it right to ur pics........its not that hard...

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    you can also browse wallpapers on your pre. When you touch the wallpaper you like and it is displayed full screen, hold the orange button and press the image again. It will prompt to add to photos.
    When I come to precentral and click on one of the wallpapers here on my Pre it never loads the full sized image. It just pops up a dark transparent box where the image is supposed to load and just sits there with no picture in it. Kind of weird because it did work before.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scodoublet View Post
    When I come to precentral and click on one of the wallpapers here on my Pre it never loads the full sized image. It just pops up a dark transparent box where the image is supposed to load and just sits there with no picture in it. Kind of weird because it did work before.

where in pre central.....you know that you can just push the orange button on just about any pic......you don't always have to make it big first....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    That doesn't work for me in the wallpaper threads. There are the wallpapers that have an email link next to them. When you click the image it's supposed to load the full image. When I just do the orange button on the images it only downloads the thumbnail sized image.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    just send the pic to ur email...

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Well yeah I know I could just send them to my email... but that defeats the purpose of of being able to download stuff from the browser... Anyways, I just tried clicking on the images with my phone again tonight and it's working now. It must have just been an anomaly.
    i just copy the wall paper to the pre
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scodoublet View Post
    Well yeah I know I could just send them to my email... but that defeats the purpose of of being able to download stuff from the browser... Anyways, I just tried clicking on the images with my phone again tonight and it's working now. It must have just been an anomaly.

so I was right?!?

NOT "HP webOS"!!!