1.    #1  
    Received a photo sent from an iPhone that I would like to use as wallpaper. Is there any way I can do this? Right now the photo is embedded in an email with no option to save as just a photo.

Love the Pre!
    is it an hotmail or yahoo email? or did you get it via text?
    The One and Only
  3.    #3  
    It's gmail (is that hotmail? - sorry, new to this jargon).
    Gmail is google mail. If it's not an attachment I'm not certain you can save it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Hom View Post
    Received a photo sent from an iPhone that I would like to use as wallpaper. Is there any way I can do this? Right now the photo is embedded in an email with no option to save as just a photo.

Love the Pre!
    If you can't save it to your computer by opening it up in gmail on your desktop and transfering via USB.... Open Gmail on your desktop/laptop. Hit the print screen key on your keyboard and make a screen shot . Paste the screen shot in your preferred photo editing program. Crop and resize as needed.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for your suggestion, remix2000. It did give me an idea. Since my computer is an iMac, I was given the option to save the photo from the email and saved it onto the desktop.

Then I sent an email to myself, but this time with the photo as an attachment. Pre allowed me to download photo and I used it as wallpaper. Only hitch was that my daughter took the photo with her iPhone in landscape mode so when I converted to wallpaper, it leaves huge black margins at top and bottom of the screen.

But, at least with getting the photo into the Pre "there was the will and the way."