Page 89 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3979848586878889909192939499139 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2869
  1. yellow's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    #1761  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Any easier to read? Plus a couple more (I just started playing around with it)
    Oh Yeah, thats great! Thanks again.

    Edit: When I posted I saw that you edited and put a bunch more Up! The plain black is solid.

    You ever sleep? Its like 2 am here!
  2. #1762  
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Oh Yeah, thats great! Thanks again.

    Edit: When I posted I saw that you edited and put a bunch more Up! The plain black is solid.

    You ever sleep? Its like 2 am here!
    Haha, yeah, I sleep. Probably fell asleep around 8pm here, up around 4am. A good 8 hours.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3. judoka209's Avatar
    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    #1763  
    Has anyone made any requests for a wallpaper for the upcoming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 game? If not, can I make that request? Merci!!

    Nevermind! I just found it in this thread under modern warfare! Thanks!
    Last edited by judoka209; 10/08/2009 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Answered my own question.
  4. #1764  
    Hey I would like to a theme for Florida A&M University (FAMU) and Suzuki sportbike theme thats has as much customization as the blue theme.
    Thanks
  5. #1765  
    Hey I got a challenge for anyone....how about some North Dakota Fighting Sioux wallpapers? I'm looking for some like the design on the hockey jerseys with both black and green backgrounds....hope someone is up for the challenge!!
  6. bsock79's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    #1766  
    Quote Originally Posted by cubefx View Post
    Here it is........
    Are there any other FL Gators wallpapers out there? I've seen so many different versions of the Yankees and Michigan State....please and thank you.
  7. AlexJay's Avatar
    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    #1767  
    And hey; speaking of "the union", is there any way you could do my union's logo (seen at NTEU Home) in white on a dark blue background?

    (An added bonus would be is you could put "CHAPTER 71" in a similar--but smaller font underneath ...)
  8. #1768  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeckert21 View Post
    How about some Cool maybe a Glow or Neon Diet Mt. Dew.
    Maybe Wisconsin Badgers.
    Diet Mountain Dew
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  9. #1769  
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJay View Post
    And hey; speaking of "the union", is there any way you could do my union's logo (seen at NTEU Home) in white on a dark blue background?

    (An added bonus would be is you could put "CHAPTER 71" in a similar--but smaller font underneath ...)
    Here's a start, what else you want done? The blue color used is the same blue used on the web site you referenced, so it's not my fault if it's the wrong color blue
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  10. #1770  
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    Nice site, thanks for the link!
    Here's another secret

    Use this free tool for grabbing colors and getting the HTML color codes. I typically use it when trying to mimic the colors of a web page, or maybe just trying to easily match the colors of something else I'm using. Very nice tool to have.

    ColorPic, The Desktop ColorPicker Software
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  11. #1771  
    Quote Originally Posted by bsock79 View Post
    Are there any other FL Gators wallpapers out there? I've seen so many different versions of the Yankees and Michigan State....please and thank you.
    Been to the Optometrist lately?

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1737609

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1742724

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1806153

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1836208
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  12. #1772  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjuniq View Post
    Hey I would like to a theme for Florida A&M University (FAMU) and Suzuki sportbike theme thats has as much customization as the blue theme.
    Thanks
    Only doing wallpapers here.
    Try the following for themes:

    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...g-request.html

    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...ts-themes.html

    or post a new thread requesting a theme in the main Theme forum:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-themes/
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  13. #1773  
    piano i.e grand piano/black or white.music notes i.e bass clef treble clef.eight notes sixteenth notes.PLEASE
  14. #1774  
    Washington Redskins Theme
  15. zna03's Avatar
    Posts
    281 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #1775  
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlefoods View Post
    Washington Redskins Theme
    I don't understand how people can read "Wallpaper requests" and come in here and ask for themes. It boggles the mind how people like you manage to navigate the forum.
  16. #1776  
    Quote Originally Posted by coreywentworth View Post
    Hey I got a challenge for anyone....how about some North Dakota Fighting Sioux wallpapers? I'm looking for some like the design on the hockey jerseys with both black and green backgrounds....hope someone is up for the challenge!!
    fighting sioux...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  17. #1777  
    Quote Originally Posted by jodimarley View Post
    piano i.e grand piano/black or white.music notes i.e bass clef treble clef.eight notes sixteenth notes.PLEASE
    Something like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  18. #1778  
    Are there any wallpapers of blk chicks with afros or any ankh symbols?
  19. #1779  
    Quote Originally Posted by mommybetts View Post
    Are there any wallpapers of blk chicks with afros or any ankh symbols?
    chick afros...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  20. #1780  
    Thank you so much Rgonzal10!!!

Posting Permissions