Page 83 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3373787980818283848586878893133 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2869
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eric jenks View Post
    how about a old test pattern like this one.Blk and white kick a** Godzilla.
    Here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    how about one of the band Rise Against? or Billy Talent? please and thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blipstein View Post
    Led Zeppelin

Thanks
    Playing with some stuff, I am decently happy with this.
    How about some Skydiving or Base Jumping (preferred) wallpapers ... would be much appreciated. Thanks -Matt
    Oh my! You guys have been very busy... Awsome work! or a least from what I have seen up to page 50. lol Can you guys point me to some silver surfer stuff? or maybe some wake boarding? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by daywalker-21 View Post
    How bout Chicago Cubs or Chicago Bears or also KISS rock band logo. I have some cool photos. Let me know if you need some.
    Grabbed some stuff off the internet, with a healthy heap of custom, I like the end result, let me know if you want a different background, highlights or anything. (still learning stuff)
    Quote Originally Posted by liljohn View Post
    Oh my! You guys have been very busy... Awsome work! or a least from what I have seen up to page 50. lol Can you guys point me to some silver surfer stuff? or maybe some wake boarding? Thanks.
    Here is one of each.
    Something a bit more subtle. Image is from Last Exit to Nowhere, which has my favorite movie tees on the web. I don't know how to do any of the cool gradient stuff, so this is pretty basic. Bonus, it (by sheer luck) lines up nicely with the lock screen on.
    Handspring Visorphone -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> NS4G -> FrankenPre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by shirl51 View Post
    Hi Can I have Shirl with red background with the small diamonds or am I too greedy
    Shirl
    Like I did for Sukiyaki?
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1924276

You want diamonds placed on your initials one I did?
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1923650

How many do you want, where do you want them?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    Playing with some stuff, I am decently happy with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    Grabbed some stuff off the internet, with a healthy heap of custom, I like the end result, let me know if you want a different background, highlights or anything. (still learning stuff)
    Nice work on both of these!!
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/30/2009 at 07:42 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmastem View Post
    How about some Skydiving or Base Jumping (preferred) wallpapers ... would be much appreciated. Thanks -Matt
    Do you have a preference what the people are base jumping off of (building, cliff, bridge, etc.)?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by RizP View Post
    Something a bit more subtle. Image is from Last Exit to Nowhere, which has my favorite movie tees on the web. I don't know how to do any of the cool gradient stuff, so this is pretty basic. Bonus, it (by sheer luck) lines up nicely with the lock screen on.
    Nice T-Shirt site. Thanks for the link! As a return favor, here are a couple different versions of the Skynet logo. This is completely custom, so the main logo font isn't exact. (but who would know?)
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Initials JSC.
    lol.. I just decided to scroll back and look for new photos and realized this. It was "JCS"... But it'll make due. :-)
    another indiana university one? thanks!
    Hi again,
    I love the initials just wondering if Shirl could also be like #1584 the first one with red background..??
    shirl
    thanks
    Love it - Thanks so much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by supaumar View Post
    Anyone got some Honda/JDM Honda wallpapers? Thanks.
    Something like this?
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Hey Nacho, Getting my daughter a pre for her 16th birthday (cheaper than a car). Couple wallpaper requests that I'd like to put on hers before I give it to her:

-a silver "Tori" on a dark background
    -something with the male character from the movie Twilight. (Edward?)
    -a silver "B" on a black background. Very simple. (okay, that one's for me)

You're doing Gods work here pal. Thanks for sharing your skills with the world!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Oops, forgot to search the thread BEFORE I posted. I see there's already some "Twilight" & Edward stuff. (I won't be giving her the shirtless pictures.)
    Quote Originally Posted by bcurt10 View Post
    Hey Nacho, Getting my daughter a pre for her 16th birthday (cheaper than a car). Couple wallpaper requests that I'd like to put on hers before I give it to her:

-a silver "Tori" on a dark background
    -something with the male character from the movie Twilight. (Edward?)
    -a silver "B" on a black background. Very simple. (okay, that one's for me)

You're doing Gods work here pal. Thanks for sharing your skills with the world!
    I know you wanted Nacho work but as a hold over, I just had an idea. Her name in the style of twilight. (my eldest daughter just finished them)