Page 8 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ View Post
    how about minnesota vikings
    Here ya go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by leipsic83 View Post
    NachoB,

Thanks for picking this up when the Doc "was no longer in".

Any chance for the following?

Ohio State Buckeyes.

Pete Puma

Niagara Falls - view from above going over the falls

Coke Zero

Crown Royal

Thanks for all your work!
    I saw your request on page 3 if you can delete this 2nd one to save me from having to try and keep track of what I have and haven't done. Right now I'm just somewhat randomly going through and doing stuff. I know yours is there though.
    Last edited by NachoB; 07/15/2009 at 05:56 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by decibel View Post
    Wow.. I hope you don't put it on there. I would have been severly punished for displaying the Fraternity's letters before I was initiated. They weren't "mine" until then, as it wasn't "my Fraternity" yet.

On a second note... Does yours Fraternity not care about the abbreviation of Fraternity? Mine did.. Wooo.. you don't call it a frat.. you wouldn't call your country a c*nt. Hehehe.

Further, Anyone got a Phi Sigma Kappa (Phi Sig) one?

You da man as well! But being from Oklahoma, you should realize its "The University of Oklahoma", not "Oklahoma University". Why the abbreviate it OU, I dunno.. Maybe to just follow the norm. But it's definitely not Oklahoma University.
    Well I think the term ODPhi prefers is "brotherhood" I was only abbreviating due to the fact that I', posting on a Pre. Thanks for the concerns guys. I'll just leave well enough alone and stick with what I have until I *hopefully* cross. Thanks.
    Can someone please please please please pleaseeeeeeee make me a wallpaper of the GORGEOUS Olivia Wilde. Modeling. Wearing as little clothing as possible. Not nude. Just little clothing. thanks.
    Any love for the USC Trojans? I would love a nice custom logo to sport on my phone once football season comes around. I'm not asking for anything specific, as I'm sure whatever it is it will be filled with WIN.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Here ya go
    Woohoo thanks!
    Rock Chalk!
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by a dumb cat View Post
    Any love for the USC Trojans? I would love a nice custom logo to sport on my phone once football season comes around. I'm not asking for anything specific, as I'm sure whatever it is it will be filled with WIN.

Thanks!
    I will try to help.....
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DJScootR View Post
    Can someone please please please please pleaseeeeeeee make me a wallpaper of the GORGEOUS Olivia Wilde. Modeling. Wearing as little clothing as possible. Not nude. Just little clothing. thanks.
    Mmmmm. if at all possible though, less clothing. This one is definitely going in my daily wallpaper rotation.
    If you are still around i would love a picture of the Sandman and or his sister death (vertigo comics)
    Added two more to the original post:
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...69#post1743369
    Thanks a bunch Nacho, btw, are from Mexico-- Nacho= Ignacio.
    Or you just like nacho cheese?
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    Thanks a bunch Nacho, btw, are from Mexico-- Nacho= Ignacio.
    Or you just like nacho cheese?
    Just a play on words that I eventually shortened to NachoB. Nacho Business = None of your business. Started using it years ago when I first got the internet (back in '96 I think) and would use the name Nacho Business when registering for something and I didn't want to give out my real name. Eventually shortened to NachoB when I needed an alias for online gaming.
    Born and raised in Florida. Father is from New York, mother is French Canadian.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by decibel View Post
    Awesome! Thank you!

On another note, is anyone else having problems with the "email attachment" link? I get all my emails of subscriptions and other stuff from the forum, but I rarely get the ones sent with the attachments. I get maybe 2, then it won't work for a couple days. I administer my own Exchange cluster and I have checked the logs and have no connection attempts from the precentral.net mail servers. It's like their mail servers aren't even trying to send them?
    I get all the ones I've done so far, being sent to my Google account. Happens instantaneously after clicking the email link.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by macktastic View Post
    This might be a bit obscure but... The ODPhi frat logo.
    Its a frat I'm pledging and I'd love a wallpaper for it. I saw some images on scarletknights.org but that's all I could locate. Thanks in advance!!
    I'm not in a frat, so sue me
    Last edited by NachoB; 07/15/2009 at 07:58 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkins View Post
    How bout Michigan State!
    Not mine, but edited to remove some wording.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DJScootR View Post
    Mmmmm. if at all possible though, less clothing. This one is definitely going in my daily wallpaper rotation.
    Here it is....
    Found a bunch of sports WP's like the first one you posted, but the launcher covers up the bottom text and it looks hokey so I'm having to create my own.
    I found the Wallpaper Template in another post and will be using it to check them from now on. With some landscape related pics it doesn't bother me much but the ones with words do.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyears@comcast.ne View Post
    If you are still around i would love a picture of the Sandman and or his sister death (vertigo comics)

Here it is.....
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    How about an Afro Samurai one? - Nevermind, find one.

Dr. Who logo in light tunnel?

A full-on Hal 9000? (i'd love some sound files too.)

Akira?

Drinky Crow?

ATHF?

Anything else from Adult Swim?

Cern Supercolider?
    Try these

Palm Pre wallpapers