Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2869
    Quote Originally Posted by mandystreasures View Post
    If not Jacki, then JGE

Red is good for me --- or purple. Or both

Thanks so much

The name isn't inspiring you, I guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by mandystreasures View Post
    The name isn't inspiring you, I guess?
    That's not it, I just haven't had the time as of yet (you'll notice I haven't filled anyone else's requests either).
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Nacho thanks again for all the hard work even though I have no request at the present time
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Great stuff in this thread i've been saving a lot of them to my phone lately.

Could you do one with the new bethesda game - WET.

Specifically Ruby Malone the star of the game, in some sort of shooting scene or possibly just a nice stance. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by zna03 View Post

Specifically Ruby Malone the star of the game, in some sort of shooting scene or possibly just a nice stance. Thanks!
    Ruby Malone
    Attached Images Attached Images

one more...

sorry one more...keep finding pics that interest me
    Can you photoshop the tag heuer logo with some of that blue background out of this watch:

Amazon.com: TAG Heuer Men's Aquaracer Automatic Watch #WAF2112.BA0806: Tag Heuer: Watches

or here is a better pic:

Last edited by myblackz28; 09/23/2009 at 11:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackz28 View Post
    Can you photoshop the tag heuer logo with some of that blue background out of this watch:

Amazon.com: TAG Heuer Men's Aquaracer Automatic Watch #WAF2112.BA0806: Tag Heuer: Watches

or here is a better pic:

hard since the logo on the watch is still soo small, can you send me a link to the 2nd picture you posted maybe i can work with that a bit more, here are some attempts tho not very good ones...

I love Bethesda games, I will have to check that out. I like this image, I had to put a bump down for some head room, it won't show on WP. (at least it doesn't on my palm)
    Quote Originally Posted by rgonzal10 View Post
    hard since the logo on the watch is still soo small, can you send me a link to the 2nd picture you posted maybe i can work with that a bit more, here are some attempts tho not very good ones...
    Here is the link to the second pic: http://www.gideonsjewelry.com/user_i...112.BA0806.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackz28 View Post
    Here is the link to the second pic: http://www.gideonsjewelry.com/user_i...112.BA0806.jpg
    sorry, i can't get it to format properly. if you want the standard logo i could probably work that to have a blue background...lemme know
    Quote Originally Posted by rgonzal10 View Post
    sorry one more...keep finding pics that interest me
    Here is one where I modified the normally green and red logo. Not perfect, but decent.
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    Here is one where I modified the normally green and red logo. Not perfect, but decent.
    Some different filters on the same logo...
    can you do a James Bond or the Simpsons wallpapers? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ceo2be View Post
    Favorite Bond?
    By the way let me know if I am stepping on forum toes, I don't mind duplicating work, because I am learning the skill, but your experience may be different. I am not the Doctor I am just a Nurse Practitioner helping with Doctor duties.
    By the way let me know if I am stepping on forum toes, I don't mind duplicating work, because I am learning the skill, but your experience may be different. I am not the Doctor I am just a Nurse Practitioner helping with Doctor duties.
    ur doing a great job url...nice to have some backup when i'm offline or even to handle some of the things i feel i can't do properly
    Quote Originally Posted by ceo2be View Post
    iPhone Downloads | iPhone Download Reviews
    Some Simpsons wallpaper here, but if you have a specific request for a character or scene let me know...
    Favorite Bond?
    Goldeneye is one of my favs, so here is a start.