Page 73 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2363686970717273747576777883123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2869
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    As a beginner I have been learning a lot from you and rgonzal10. I have gotten to the point where I definitely tell when you are dropping in custom gradients and textures and when your going fully custom. (I really like the shadowed surfer with with the two custom backgrounds and the motogp watermarks embedded into textured gradient as two recent examples)

Anyway, I appreciate the unspoken pointers, thanks for the great work and time Doctors.
    Which graphics app are you using?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Different View Post
    How about some patriotic or U.S. Army wallpapers
    Here are a few quick ones.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by urlmaker; 09/18/2009 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Reduced Army logo size to fit...
    here you go, there are also some special ops walls earlier in the thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    Any lancer wall paper??!?!?!!
    here is a quick one to hold you over...i asked earlier if there was any particular color or kind of lancer u r looking for? let me know
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Which graphics app are you using?
    I just started using fireworks, I used to photoshop a lot a while back, so I know the basics of layers and gradients, but fireworks just has many options (i.e. thing that the software can do that I can't) I may go back and try to do some in photoshop to see how they compare.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetreoguys View Post
    How about some more fallout 3, tampa bay bucs, and enterprise d & j pics?
    NachoB did some very nice Fallout 3, but I thought I would share one I did for myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by rgonzal10 View Post
    here is a quick one to hold you over...i asked earlier if there was any particular color or kind of lancer u r looking for? let me know
    It's true, there are a lot of lancers out there, and if you don't specify...
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Check this thread for some Les Paul themed guitar wallpapers, which were put together shortly after he passed away.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-les-paul.html
    Thanks to you also, keep up the great work guys! We appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    This is gr8!!!! I like the new 1s that can go 0 to 60 mph in like 6 seconds....and I like the color gray or jet black....but I also love the white 1......thanx
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    How bout honda fit wall paper?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Hey NachoB great work I am looking for my particular Motorcycle brand I did a search didn't see any wondering if you can hook it up...Suzuki M109 Boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    It's true, there are a lot of lancers out there, and if you don't specify...
    ROFL!
    I would just like to thank the creators of these themes, they are awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by pawmbi View Post
    Hey NachoB great work I am looking for my particular Motorcycle brand I did a search didn't see any wondering if you can hook it up...Suzuki M109 Boulevard
    Let me know if these work for you. I know we frown on landscaped, but it was the only way to get that bike in extremely clearly. Made two portrait anyway. FYI, good rule of thumb for car, truck and motorcycle images, the clearest are going to be on the corp site of the manufacturer. Plus they usually include color choosers as you can see from the selection here.
    Last edited by urlmaker; 09/18/2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Fixed a line of white at the edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    How bout honda fit wall paper?
    Too vague. What year/color??
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    American Flag

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by pawmbi View Post
    More Suzuki M109 Boulevard (2 more anyway)

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hey Nacho I absolutely love your work. Ive been searching the forum, but i don't see any University of Michigan wallpapers. If you could make a wallpaper for them, it would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Hey Nacho I absolutely love your work. Ive been searching the forum, but i don't see any University of Michigan wallpapers. If you could make a wallpaper for them, it would be awesome.
    Keep looking, cuz they're in this thread somewhere. Use the "Search this Thread" feature and search for Michigan

Palm Pre wallpapers
    here are a few ta-tas
    Thank again!