Page 71 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2161666768697071727374757681121 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2869
    hey I really need some one to help me out i dont know how to do any of this kind of stuff but i was needing a Tampa Bay Buccaneers reboot images in png. format so if you or anyone else out there able to help me it would be greatly appriciated. thanks ash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knee Dragger View Post
    How about MotoGP racing (Valentino Rossi especially). Maybe one with the logo?

Thanks
    here you go...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ashpatel77 View Post
    hey I really need some one to help me out i dont know how to do any of this kind of stuff but i was needing a Tampa Bay Buccaneers reboot images in png. format so if you or anyone else out there able to help me it would be greatly appriciated. thanks ash
    Ash, here is a png image for a Bucs wallpaper in black...not sure what you are exactly looking for but here you go. Also, any of your current images can be just re-named to .png extensions and they should be operational.
    Quote Originally Posted by rgonzal10 View Post
    here you go...
    Thank you sir
    Last edited by Knee Dragger; 09/20/2009 at 04:29 PM.
    There is no spoon
    Can you please help me out and make a cool logo of Tampa Bay Buccaneers with a black back-round. and I dont know if you can but I was really hoping on some one to make a real cool reboot logos of the Buccaneers. It would be greatly appriciated. Oh I'll triy sending you a picture I got its probably the best one I have found lately. Thank You
    Maybe something like this will work for ya. I have no idea how it looks when the phone is booting since I don't modify that part of my Pre.
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/18/2009 at 10:43 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I would love some Alabama crimson tide wallpapers please.
    here you go...

How about one from you Dr? I have a feeling yours will be much more creative (MotoGP)
    There is no spoon
    Quote Originally Posted by 5414bama View Post
    I would love some Alabama crimson tide wallpapers please.
    rolltide....
    How about one from you Dr? I have a feeling yours will be much more creative (MotoGP)
    no offense taken????
    no offense taken????
    LOL. Sorry about that. I appreciate the efforts. I assumed you had those lying around and just posted them for me. Did you do them yourself?
    There is no spoon
    Can anyone photoshop off the lettering so its just the skull that shows?....Major thanks in advanced!

http://www.myfantasyweb.com/terminat...nator4_39s.jpg
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 09/18/2009 at 05:28 PM. Reason: edited to reduce display size only
    LOL. Sorry about that. I appreciate the efforts. I assumed you had those lying around and just posted them for me. Did you do them yourself?
    no prob. didn't have them lying around but didn't exactly take the pics myself. you are right tho just simple croping and formatting tho. anything in particular you are looking for? could possible do more to make them better....open to suggestions
    no prob. didn't have them lying around but didn't exactly take the pics myself. you are right tho just simple croping and formatting tho. anything in particular you are looking for? could possible do more to make them better....open to suggestions

He is famous for riding with #46 and is refered to as "The Doctor". If you google "#46 rossi" and "The Doctor Rossi" you will see exactly what I mean. I have a feeling that will be enough to inspire you

Thank you
    There is no spoon
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmandoJF View Post
    Can anyone photoshop off the lettering so its just the skull that shows?....Major thanks in advanced!

http://www.myfantasyweb.com/terminat...nator4_39s.jpg
    here is one attempt; coloring uis kinda off but otherwise pretty close
    Thats awesome thanks!
    I would love a boot logo of the patriots, well one of tom brady about to throw and the other of randy moss just catching the ball... Thanks in advance
    He is famous for riding with #46 and is refered to as "The Doctor". If you google "#46 rossi" and "The Doctor Rossi" you will see exactly what I mean. I have a feeling that will be enough to inspire you

Thank you
    here are some more attempts...and its no prob, just like fooling with these
    Nice work! Is it possible to have some guitar wallpapers like a Gibson or Fender? Or can you resize these for me?
    here are some more attempts...and its no prob, just like fooling with these
    Thanks buddy. Much appreciated.

FYI: If you don't know who Valentino Rossi is: He is the considered the greatest motorcycle racer of all time. He has the popularity of Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods rolled into one....everywhere EXCEPT the United States. MotoGP racing is HUGE...again, everywhere but the US. Him coming to the US to race is like a vacation for him because when he leaves his trailer he only has like 100 people waiting outside to meet him as apposed to 1000 people. At least you know who you are working with
    There is no spoon
    Quote Originally Posted by kthtam05 View Post
    Nice work! Is it possible to have some guitar wallpapers like a Gibson or Fender? Or can you resize these for me?
    did some resizing to your images and added some of my own...hope you like