Page 67 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1757626364656667686970717277117 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2869
  1. #1321  
    Can I get one of LeBron James?

    Looks like this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. #1322  
    How about a Got Nukes logo (in place of the got milk logo)
  3. Litt's Avatar
    Posts
    32 Posts
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    #1323  
    Dude, you have been so good to post all of these . . . could you do a few more?

    Looking for a surfing theme, something with a longboard. Toes on the nose style.
  4. #1324  
    Quote Originally Posted by lbjames231 View Post
    Can I get one of LeBron James?

    Looks like this.
    here you go....
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5. #1325  
    Quote Originally Posted by subimago View Post
    How about a Got Nukes logo (in place of the got milk logo)
    just a quick got nukes wall? added a small bomb for visual
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6. #1326  
    Quote Originally Posted by GregandTink View Post
    How about the "Save the Ta-Tas" logo?
    here are a few ta-tas
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7. #1327  
    Quote Originally Posted by rocman00 View Post
    where do i find the tigers logo
    It's on page 65 of this thread.
  8. #1328  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrillini View Post
    Could you please make me some Chicago Bears, and some Illini wallpapers?

    Thank you very much
    Illini...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  9. #1329  
    Quote Originally Posted by rgonzal10 View Post
    here you go....
    Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.
  10. mbk1487's Avatar
    Posts
    169 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #1330  
    How about some Widespread Panic?
  11. qtkaylee04's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    #1331  
    Washington State University Cougar Head!!! Black BG, RED logo
  12. #1332  
    any phoenix wallpapers - x-men or firebird type
  13. #1333  
    How about the Philadelphia Eagles... that would be really nice!
  14. #1334  
    Quote Originally Posted by qtkaylee04 View Post
    Washington State University Cougar Head!!! Black BG, RED logo
    WSU...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15. #1335  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty BK View Post
    How about some Widespread Panic?
    widespread panic...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  16. qtkaylee04's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    #1336  
    Can you also do a nursing theme related one? like a stethoscope or something?
  17. #1337  
    Any word on getting a gallery going so we don't have to scroll through almost 70 pages? I'm sure there are questions for duplicates that are somewhere in there, just don't want to look.

    Anyway, how about some Las Vegas wallpapers, the only ones that I can find under iPhone forums I'm not impressed with.
  18. #1338  
    Quote Originally Posted by qtkaylee04 View Post
    Can you also do a nursing theme related one? like a stethoscope or something?
    nursing theme...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  19. #1339  
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdini View Post
    Any word on getting a gallery going so we don't have to scroll through almost 70 pages? I'm sure there are questions for duplicates that are somewhere in there, just don't want to look.

    Anyway, how about some Las Vegas wallpapers, the only ones that I can find under iPhone forums I'm not impressed with.
    anything in particular about vegas you are looking for? and i agree with having a gallery here at precentral.
  20. #1340  
    Quote Originally Posted by icarus-pre View Post
    any phoenix wallpapers - x-men or firebird type
    this what you are looking for?....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions