Page 60 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1050555657585960616263646570110 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2869
    Something cool with the Arch Linux logo would be sweet.
    i got to page 29 and then stuff started messing up. so if this is a repeat, sorry
    can i get something like the I <3 NY t-shirts but can the NY be the Giants football logo?
    Thanks!
    Cool wallpapers guys.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    As a fellow Jacksonvillian (of course I have never heard that before) I would like to thank you for the effort here! Using your karma wheel picture (green one) because I am trying to finish up a green theme. Great work... making us look good =)
    Can i get a few wall papers from the new Batman arkham asylum game? that would rock thanks
    I love the niners
    Here are some attempts at your request. New at this so hope you like them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    cool thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethredic View Post
    Something cool with the Arch Linux logo would be sweet.
    These are simple, but hope you like them.
    Quote Originally Posted by amberlynn12606 View Post
    i got to page 29 and then stuff started messing up. so if this is a repeat, sorry
    can i get something like the I <3 NY t-shirts but can the NY be the Giants football logo?
    Thanks!
    I'm a cowboys fan so it pained me to do this but here you go....
    Quote Originally Posted by rgonzal10 View Post
    I'm a cowboys fan so it pained me to do this but here you go....
    ha sorry to cause you pain :P
    but thanks so much!!
    what about clemson Tigers
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    What about Cornell ? (Big Red) ....Please!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Yeah, I guess, but there's a finders fee

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1844906
    Thanks NachoB.

A little OT: Help for people to search for items already posted:

On the browser prompt type this:
    http://forums.precentral.net/search.php?do=process&query=Syracuse+and+Orange&forumchoice[]=232&showposts=1

For other searches just change the words Syracuse and Orange to whatever you want. The forum 232 is this forum. If you need something else, request them here:http://forums.precentral.net/treocen...recentral.html

Note: for TreoCentral users, change forums.precentral.net to discussion.treocentral.com
    Ok Sorry in advance of just posting random wallpapers noone requested just thought to share them with yall these are not all mine cept the saints ones but did add and tweaked the rest hope yall like em

by the way I put the black bar on top of the saints wall cuz it looks better as set in wallpaper for some reason it cut the top border off

I also seen someone requested Tool art and Crown just thought to give em more, oh and I got some Nazi Zombie ones for the COD fans

Last edited by chexmix; 09/03/2009 at 05:46 AM. Reason: sorry changed them to thumbnails
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    Thanks NachoB.

A little OT: Help for people to search for items already posted:

On the browser prompt type this:
    http://forums.precentral.net/search.php?do=process&query=Syracuse+and+Orange&forumchoice[]=232&showposts=1

For other searches just change the words Syracuse and Orange to whatever you want. The forum 232 is this forum. If you need something else, request them here:http://forums.precentral.net/treocen...recentral.html

Note: for TreoCentral users, change forums.precentral.net to discussion.treocentral.com
    It's not even that difficult to search if you're viewing the thread via precentral.net. Once in the thread, like this one, simply click the "Search this Thread" located at the top of the thread and type your search terms. Now I have no intentions of being the search police, but I'm no longer going to find things that have already been done. I'm just gonna have fun with it like I did the SJ Sharks: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...quests-59.html
    I'm 10 months shy of the big 4-0, maybe I'm getting ornery in my old age

Last edited by NachoB; 09/03/2009 at 06:45 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by crossover4life View Post
    I have used so many of your wallpapers, they are great. This will be my 1st request. I was hoping you could make me one or more with dj equipment and a mic to represent the music that i am so passionate about, and if at all possible to have the name "CRoSSoVeR" in it somewhere? Thanks ahead of time
    I have used so many of your wallpapers, they are great. This will be my 1st request. I was hoping you could make me one or more with dj equipment and a mic to represent the music that i am so passionate about, and if at all possible to have the name "CRoSSoVeR" in it somewhere? Thanks ahead of time
    Quote Originally Posted by crg28 View Post
    What about Cornell ? (Big Red) ....Please!!!
    Did undergrad there...so here you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by crossover4life View Post
    My new request is the UIW cardinals. Especially if you can get the new mean looking cardinal logo.

Just in case you needed an image to go by.
    Okay so instead of being a pain. I decided to create my own wallpaper. My first attempt. I know others could probably manipulate this and make it even better so please feel free to do.
    UIW Cardinals (my version)
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/03/2009 at 09:12 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers