Page 59 of 144 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2869
    Quote Originally Posted by xbox360707 View Post
    sj sharks
    Meet the SJ TigerZebraShark, enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/30/2009 at 11:16 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean-Troy View Post
    Nacho thanks for all of your help & I know that you're tired but when your up to it can you make me a Tap Out logo dark backgrounds if possible
    TapouT
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    Ok nacho i love the fractal sea backgound you did i have another for you if you could.

Think this could be pretty cool too!
    The Paint Tree.

All I did was resize it to 320x480 (watermark is still present).
    Link to original artwork: The Paint Tree

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I know there is a thank you button, but just want to say thanks again for all the super cool wallpaper. I have a few requests..

Smallville
    N+
    Juggernaunt and
    Rougue.. from comics.
    Quote Originally Posted by esc1 View Post
    I know there is a thank you button, but just want to say thanks again for all the super cool wallpaper. I have a few requests..

Smallville
    N+
    Juggernaunt.
    Smallville
    N+
    Juggernaut
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/31/2009 at 05:43 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers

Rougue.. from comics.
    Please elaborate on Rougue, I don't want to do the wrong comic. Link to a picture possibly.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Any of the ones in the yellow outfit.

Rougue.. from comics.
    Any of the ones in the yellow outfit.
    Rogue (correct spelling)
    And apparently she wears red too

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Having one of those days where I'm just not feeling it... Going to quit working on it for now.
    I totally understand. Take a break and take your time. FWIW, I do like the layout and color schemes to worked up for AGP. Do you think one of my fonts would work in those layouts? If not, the one you used for AGP could work for me.

Thx!
    ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePalmAddict View Post
    I totally understand. Take a break and take your time. FWIW, I do like the layout and color schemes to worked up for AGP. Do you think one of my fonts would work in those layouts? If not, the one you used for AGP could work for me.

Thx!
    ME
    The two attempts posted in what you replied to were using the fonts you had mentioned..

I'm trying to think of ways to do it that would include more than just letters, and to do so I think I need to know what you're in to (hobbies), what your interests are, what's important in your life, etc., something I can work with that's related to you.

You can PM me that info if you want.
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/31/2009 at 07:08 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    My new request is the UIW cardinals. Especially if you can get the new mean looking cardinal logo.
    This is great stuff, lets keep them rolling, how about:

the grateful dead;
    a porsche emblem
    a ferrari emblem
    captain america
    the flash
    Larry
    The Italian flag
    Larry
    The McFadden Family Crest or Coat of Arms dark backgrounds if possible thanks in advance Nacho
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Yet another Star Wars request. Both the empire and rebel logos would be greatly appreciated.
    I have used so many of your wallpapers, they are great. This will be my 1st request. I was hoping you could make me one or more with dj equipment and a mic to represent the music that i am so passionate about, and if at all possible to have the name "CRoSSoVeR" in it somewhere? Thanks ahead of time
    CRoSSoVeR
    Quote Originally Posted by rgonzal10 View Post
    My new request is the UIW cardinals. Especially if you can get the new mean looking cardinal logo.

Just in case you needed an image to go by.
    Okay so instead of being a pain. I decided to create my own wallpaper. My first attempt. I know others could probably manipulate this and make it even better so please feel free to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    The two attempts posted in what you replied to were using the fonts you had mentioned..

I'm trying to think of ways to do it that would include more than just letters, and to do so I think I need to know what you're in to (hobbies), what your interests are, what's important in your life, etc., something I can work with that's related to you.

You can PM me that info if you want.
    Sorry I wasn't more clear, NachoB. I appreciate your efforts. I don't necessarily have anything specific in mind. I just saw the aforementioned monogrammed wallpapers and jumped. At the moment I just know what I what when I see it, but I realize that doesn't give you much to go on.

I'll give some more thought to it and get back to you if/when I get some concrete ideas...

Thx!
    ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000