Page 58 of 144 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2869
    I would love to have New Jersey Devils and United States Naval Academy.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon219 View Post
    I would love to have New Jersey Devils and United States Naval Academy.

Thanks!
    New Jersey Devils
    United States Naval Academy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Maybe some super cool Star Wars wallpapers featuring Darth Vader in an ominious pose looking down?
    very nice work, thanks much
    Can I have a syracuse university wallpaper with an orange incorperated somehow?
    Quote Originally Posted by harperlk View Post
    Can I have a syracuse university wallpaper with an orange incorperated somehow?
    Yeah, I guess, but there's a finders fee

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1844906
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/28/2009 at 09:33 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by L33t Masta View Post
    Maybe some super cool Star Wars wallpapers featuring Darth Vader in an ominious pose looking down?
    Did you see the ones at iDesign*Pre? iDesign * Pre - Free Palm Pre Wallpapers & Free Palm Pre Backgrounds. Updated Daily!

Darth Maul and Darth Vader

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Criss Angel - Mindfreak
    Thanks man
    NachoB, loved the initials you did for AGP. Could you do mine in both "MAE" and "ME" variations? I'd be grateful.

Thx!
    ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    You really do some nice work NachoB!
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Quote Originally Posted by OnePalmAddict View Post
    NachoB, loved the initials you did for AGP. Could you do mine in both "MAE" and "ME" variations? I'd be grateful.

Thx!
    ME
    Might get around to it later today (after sleeping). In the meantime, if you'd like to pick the font, look here and let me know which: 1001 Free Fonts - Download Free Fonts - Windows and Macintosh Fonts

And do you have any color preferences for the font and/or background?

Otherwise, I'll pick one and get back to ya

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Could you make one that looks like a cracked screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by JMiller613 View Post
    Could you make one that looks like a cracked screen?
    Cracked screen
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1842298

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Cracked screen

Thanks again

Thx!
    ME
    Try these.
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/29/2009 at 09:47 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Might get around to it later today (after sleeping). In the meantime, if you'd like to pick the font, look here and let me know which: 1001 Free Fonts - Download Free Fonts - Windows and Macintosh Fonts

And do you have any color preferences for the font and/or background?

Otherwise, I'll pick one and get back to ya
    Thanks for the first draft. I kind of like Factor and Virtue. The serifs on the drafts are a little frilly for me. I also like the handwriting font I attached, Christorpherhand.

As for colors, blues and darker greens are probably primary, but I like louder accents like orange and red. I also like "depth" and "glossiness." Hope that helps.

Thx!
    ME
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    Thanks for the first draft. I kind of like Factor and Virtue. The serifs on the drafts are a little frilly for me. I also like the handwriting font I attached, Christorpherhand.

As for colors, blues and darker greens are probably primary, but I like louder accents like orange and red. I also like "depth" and "glossiness." Hope that helps.

Thx!
    ME
    Having one of those days where I'm just not feeling it... Going to quit working on it for now.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    sj sharks
    Nacho thanks for all of your help & I know that you're tired but when your up to it can you make me a Tap Out logo dark backgrounds if possible
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Ok nacho i love the fractal sea backgound you did i have another for you if you could.

Think this could be pretty cool too!

Wizblog: Fractal Art