Page 32 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2227282930313233343536374282132 ... LastLast
    Hey would one of the Dr's be interested in helping with some plastic surgery on my pre? Pm if ur interested...
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    iDesignPre
    Many thanks doc!!!!
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Would you please be able to fix the formatting on this so it is the correct size for the Pre? Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Try these 3
    thanks man they are sweet
    i want to request one of cubs Soriano,
    One of cubs carlos zambrano
    and Derek lee

please and thanks
    Can someone make some Tennessee Titans and Boston Red Sox wallpapers?
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Paper hearts movie

Thanksssss!
    hey any way you can make this image glow so i can use it on my boot screen?

Last edited by bRANDON_nGS; 08/01/2009 at 03:37 AM. Reason: i cant upload images for sum reason im retarded
    bRANDON bRYANT aKA bIGHEAD oF tHE iNFAMOUS [nGS]
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelsean09 View Post
    Can someone make some Tennessee Titans and Boston Red Sox wallpapers?
    if I'm not mistaken both of those are in here already.
    Quote Originally Posted by bRANDON_nGS View Post
    hey any way you can make this image glow so i can use it on my boot screen?
    I'll have to research the requirements for the boot logo before I know if I can do it or not.
    i already did the research lol well all i kno is the image has to be 200 x 200 which i have one right here

So the glow part is handled by WebOS and all you need is for it to be resized. I'm on my Pre so I can't check what your logos current dimensions are.
    Quote Originally Posted by bRANDON_nGS View Post
    i already did the research lol well all i kno is the image has to be 200 x 200 which i have one right here

that one is 200 x 200 which is the requrement for the boot up logo just need a alternate version of the same pic with something different for it to fade into
    Purple dragons?? Please. These wallpapers are awesome, btw
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Can you make something with the letters "FSU!"
    Thx love
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Would you please be able to fix the formatting on this so it is the correct size for the Pre? Thanks!
    I am no expert. Perhaps he can fix if its not to your liking...But I tried.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Thanks for trying Cheeko. It's a wee bit stretched but I'll take it! I'm still hoping the aspect ration can be maintained.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    ^^^ It's not the aspect ratio you want to keep, it's the clarity of the image. It is impossible to enlarge an image while maintaining clarity. It has to do with dpi (dots per inch) Think of an image as a balloon, if you draw 6 dots all close together on a balloon and then blow it up the dots will have a greater distance between them. The same applies to images, the bigger you enlarge something the lower the dpi of the image.

What's even worse is you're trying to make a square image into a rectangle. So there is no way to keep the aspect ratio or the clarity.
    very cool. thank you.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thfc1799 View Post
    ^^^ It's not the aspect ratio you want to keep, it's the clarity of the image. It is impossible to enlarge an image while maintaining clarity. It has to do with dpi (dots per inch) Think of an image as a balloon, if you draw 6 dots all close together on a balloon and then blow it up the dots will have a greater distance between them. The same applies to images, the bigger you enlarge something the lower the dpi of the image.

What's even worse is you're trying to make a square image into a rectangle. So there is no way to keep the aspect ratio or the clarity.
    All you need to do is add more white background to the top and bottom. I used to have a program that I could do this on but don't anymore. I'm sure it can be quickly done in something like Photoshop using masks.