Page 140 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4090130135136137138139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 2869
  1. RafRol's Avatar
    Posts
    544 Posts
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    #2781  
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    This work?
    Sweet! Is it me or is the ball half-glossy and half-matte?

    Could you center the 'R' more?
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
  2. Kaneadsha's Avatar
    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    #2782  
    I need a banggin MI Wolverine theme/wallpaper please
    Kaneadsha
  3. #2783  
    Here's are my attempts... not the best filter, but try it out... looks better on the Pre's screen than here. The second with the drop shadow looks pretty cool on a Pre's screen. But if you don't like them, I'm sure urlmaker can get you set
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/21/2010 at 02:10 PM.
  4. #2784  
    Quote Originally Posted by kaneadsha jones View Post
    I need a banggin MI Wolverine theme/wallpaper please
    Here are some wallpapers for you. If you search this thread, you might find a couple more...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5. #2785  
    ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6. #2786  
    Noco.. are you creating from scratch? If so, is there a specific filter you use for round objects like that?
  7. #2787  
    Yes, I am doing this from scratch. I use GIMP, because Photoshop CS3 does not do 3D stuff as well. CS4 is supposed to, but I don't have that.

    The key function is Map Object. Here is a good 5 min tutorial on making an 8 ball with GIMP.
    polishlinux.org GIMP tricks: Snooker ball as a pseudo 3d object

    Map Object is a wonderful thing in GIMP. Very fun.
  8. #2788  
    How about cool scary halloween pics. All I can find is pumpkin carvings . . . Yawn!!

    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  9. #2789  
    2 more for fun
    Attached Images Attached Images
  10. #2790  
    I'm looking for something like the attached Dbacks wallpaper but with the Desert Dragons logo's I've attached along with the D logo found here. The color scheme would be black, grey and the matching green. Please?!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dbpx3; 10/22/2010 at 09:29 AM.
  11. #2791  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbpx3 View Post
    I'm looking for something like the attached Dbacks wallpaper but with the Desert Dragons logo's I've attached along with the D logo found here. The color scheme would be black, grey and the matching green. Please?!
    Here is an attempt. If I remember, I'll try another go at it later. I am not all that happy with how this came out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  12. #2792  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Noco.. are you creating from scratch? If so, is there a specific filter you use for round objects like that?
    I haven't attempted the 8 ball, but it seems a simple gradient in round format could accomplish this? BTW, I use Paint Shop X3
  13. #2793  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwonka75 View Post
    How about cool scary halloween pics. All I can find is pumpkin carvings . . . Yawn!!

    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    These should be formatted for your "Palm PrPrPr&$quot$;

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre-wallpapers/223041-horror-movie-wallpapers.html
  14. #2794  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I haven't attempted the 8 ball, but it seems a simple gradient in round format could accomplish this? BTW, I use Paint Shop X3
    I have not gotten a gradient on a circle to give me a sphere look that I am happy with. If you know of a way, please share!
  15. #2795  
    Well, you would draw a circle, with the fill being a gradient, in circular format, and the focal point being off-center. Of course you'd have to design the gradient if one didn't already exist.
  16. #2796  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Well, you would draw a circle, with the fill being a gradient, in circular format, and the focal point being off-center. Of course you'd have to design the gradient if one didn't already exist.
    "design the gradient"

    Those are Monday morning words, not Friday afternoon words.
  17. #2797  
    Gradient could use some work, but here's a quick example of a circle with a gradient fill off-center.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  18. #2798  
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    I have not gotten a gradient on a circle to give me a sphere look that I am happy with. If you know of a way, please share!
    You could try this way if your app supports it.

    Black oval for shadow 80% opacity.
    Black Circle Layer
    White Circle Layer
    R Layer
    Top layer circle same size as black circle.
    Set the top layer circle to white to black with the black opacity of 0.
    Move the gradient render to off center.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  19. #2799  
    I love the first attempt and do hope that you have an opportunity to give it another go!!
  20. #2800  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbpx3 View Post
    I love the first attempt and do hope that you have an opportunity to give it another go!!
    Here are a few...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions