Page 139 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3989129134135136137138139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 2869
    Here are a few for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is there anyway you can crop this up into one for me (but without the "Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D" logo)?

Cheers!
    ~Ted
    Last edited by tedthebassist; 10/11/2010 at 05:10 PM.
    LG Venus -> Palm Prē Plus -> Apple iPhone 5 -> HP Veer -> HP Prē 3 -> HTC One (M8)
    Question for you - how do you resize images? I've used Resize Pic online, but all that seems to do is distort the image. It doesn't seem to crop. I have PhotoShop Elements, but to be honest, I don't know how to use it. I know pictures have to be 320x480, but 320x480-what? Any help you can give would be appreciated!

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Quote Originally Posted by tedthebassist View Post
    Is there anyway you can crop this up into one for me?

Cheers!
    ~Ted
    Here is a quick something.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    Question for you - how do you resize images? I've used Resize Pic online, but all that seems to do is distort the image. It doesn't seem to crop. I have PhotoShop Elements, but to be honest, I don't know how to use it. I know pictures have to be 320x480, but 320x480-what? Any help you can give would be appreciated!
    I use GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program for most everything. What happens when you use a lot of the on-line resize services, they just do a forced resize so you get distorted images. A lot of the quick images done in this thread are done with cropping, scaling and resizing.

I think these two links will help you out. I am just leaving the office, so I have not had time to fully read over them. Give a look and let us know.

Resize and crop images | Photoshop, Photoshop Elements
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 * Crop an image

320x480 refers to the pixel count. 320 pixels wide by 480 pixels tall.
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    Here is a quick something.

I use GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program for most everything. What happens when you use a lot of the on-line resize services, they just do a forced resize so you get distorted images. A lot of the quick images done in this thread are done with cropping, scaling and resizing.

I think these two links will help you out. I am just leaving the office, so I have not had time to fully read over them. Give a look and let us know.

Resize and crop images | Photoshop, Photoshop Elements
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 * Crop an image

320x480 refers to the pixel count. 320 pixels wide by 480 pixels tall.
    Thanks so much mate. That was extremely quick! You beat me to updating the image I wanted to request...but I only switched it because I didn't think it would have worked for the pre's screen resolution. Well you proved me wrong! Thanks so much!!
    ~Ted
    Last edited by tedthebassist; 10/11/2010 at 05:30 PM.
    LG Venus -> Palm Prē Plus -> Apple iPhone 5 -> HP Veer -> HP Prē 3 -> HTC One (M8)
    Thank you!!!
    i know its an odd request, but how about blood smeared on a white wall in the shape of wings, kinda... like horror movie poster kinda thing.
    Last edited by bradenfontaine; 10/11/2010 at 06:16 PM.
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    South Carolina Gamecocks
    Pretty Autumn scene
    Pretty Winter scene
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bradenfontaine View Post
    i know its an odd request, but how about blood smeared on a white wall in the shape of wings, kinda... like horror movie poster kinda thing.
    That's a good idea! In fact I would like to see the same but with a Batman logo.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by bradenfontaine View Post
    Here is my attempt. Added Angel style wings.
    Last edited by urlmaker; 10/13/2010 at 09:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRol View Post
    That's a good idea! In fact I would like to see the same but with a Batman logo.
    Here is a try with the bat logo.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreJim View Post
    South Carolina Gamecocks
    Pretty Autumn scene
    Pretty Winter scene
    Is there anyway you can crop this up into one for me (but without the "Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D" logo)?

Cheers!
    ~Ted
    done.
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    done.
    You sire, are amazing!

Many thanks!
    ~Ted
    You sire, are amazing!

Many thanks!
    ~Ted
    NP, glad that worked out for you.
    hey doc i was wondering if you could do a special wallpaper.. Back to the Future its the 25th anniversary
    We need some good fight wallpaper! MMA, Judo, Kickboxing, Karate etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroitronin View Post
    We need some good fight wallpaper! MMA, Judo, Kickboxing, Karate etc.
    there are some posted already... Do a search in this thread for MMA (I believe)
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    I have a request:

How about an 8-Ball on a white background, but instead of the number 8 it has the letter R; like my avatar, but higher resolution/quality.

Thanks!
    Bump.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Bump.
    This work?