Page 138 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3888128133134135136137138139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 2869
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    There is a little part of me that will almost feel bad about cropping one of her images to size.

Is there a specific image you want?
    Thanks! No specific image in mind. She did very beautiful work, so if you see anything else, that would be great, too.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    See? This is why I'm stopping making stuff for newbies... it's a waste of time to do since they rarely come back after making a request.
    Well, I'll take 'em, with my thanks to both you and Noco. I'm an EMT, so these'll be great to use on my Pre while I'm on duty.
    Proud Pre Early Adopter
    My wallpapers
    Try my SteamPunk'd Theme!
    I would like more abstract art wallpapers. And by the I don't mean all computer generated art. Some real art would be great.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by garavin View Post
    Well, I'll take 'em, with my thanks to both you and Noco. I'm an EMT, so these'll be great to use on my Pre while I'm on duty.
    Thanks garvin! If you are interested, I do have a boot screen available for EMT's also:

Attached Images Attached Images
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Very nice looking warlord9159
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    Thanks! No specific image in mind. She did very beautiful work, so if you see anything else, that would be great, too.
    Since there are so many great images from her, I decided to open a new thread for this. I just threw up 8 additional images there.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?p=2685116
    Quote Originally Posted by garavin View Post
    Here are a few more for the EMT crowd.
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    Any shot at a Stony Brook University Seawolves one? Especially if it is Stony Brook Lacrosse.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkeitz View Post
    Any shot at a Stony Brook University Seawolves one? Especially if it is Stony Brook Lacrosse.
    Here are a few for you.
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    Wow! That was fast! I really like the third one!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkeitz View Post
    Wow! That was fast! I really like the third one!
    Glad they work for you.

The third was my orite also.
    How about the corkboard background from the memos app?
    Quote Originally Posted by casiouser View Post
    I can't upload the file here from my Pre, but you can find the file on your device at:

/usr/palm/applcations/com.palm.app.notes/images/notes-background.png

You can use webosqi or internalz to pull it. I'll check back tomorrow and upload it from.my computer just in case.
    Last edited by noco37; 10/05/2010 at 10:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by casiouser View Post
    here you go.
    Be nice to have more animated gif files for animated backgrounds. I know the guys that made the patch possible have put a lot out there, but I'm getting greedy now and still searching (rather unsuccessfully) for more online. Seems most that I find are bogus sites.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Be nice to have more animated gif files for animated backgrounds. I know the guys that made the patch possible have put a lot out there, but I'm getting greedy now and still searching (rather unsuccessfully) for more online. Seems most that I find are bogus sites.
    There is a separate thread for those already
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    I have a request:

How about an 8-Ball on a white background, but instead of the number 8 it has the letter R; like my avatar, but higher resolution/quality.

Thanks!
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Great pics noco37!
    can you (or anyone) make me an autism wallpaper? looking for a colorful puzzle piece..maybe ribbon...whatever. thanks!!