Page 136 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3686126131132133134135136137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 2869
  1. #2701  
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    Hope this works. I cleaned up the cell a bit and made a new background.
    looks good thanx again
  2. #2702  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    if possible, the following album covers:

    King Crimson - Discipline
    Asia - Asia
    Marillion - Radiation

    As always, thanks in advance!!
    Here is a quick Asia - Asia. I'll try to work on the others (slow work day today).
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3. #2703  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    if possible, the following album covers:

    King Crimson - Discipline
    Asia - Asia
    Marillion - Radiation

    As always, thanks in advance!!
    Redux covers for Pre...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by urlmaker; 09/07/2010 at 02:43 PM.
  4. #2704  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    if possible, the following album covers:

    King Crimson - Discipline
    Asia - Asia
    Marillion - Radiation

    As always, thanks in advance!!
    Marillion - Radiation
    A little cut, scale, paste and here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5. #2705  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    if possible, the following album covers:

    King Crimson - Discipline
    Asia - Asia
    Marillion - Radiation

    As always, thanks in advance!!


    noco37, nice, I hope you don't mind me throwing some in.

    Here is an interpretation of Asia...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6. #2706  
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    noco37, nice, I hope you don't mind me throwing some in.

    Here is an interpretation of Asia...
    Oh heck no. The more the better! We never know exactly what someone is looking for, so I love it when there are multiple interpretations of the same request.
  7. #2707  
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    Marillion - Radiation
    A little cut, scale, paste and here you go.
    Looks real good...
    Would it be possible to rescale so that the marillion and radiation are 'absent' and the image is left??? If not...no worries!
  8. #2708  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Looks real good...
    Would it be possible to rescale so that the marillion and radiation are 'absent' and the image is left??? If not...no worries!
    Yes and no.... there would be some white space present that I would need to try and fill with matching background. I'll see if I can get that done.
  9. #2709  
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    Yes and no.... there would be some white space present that I would need to try and fill with matching background. I'll see if I can get that done.
    Don't stress it too much. I appreciate the assist!
  10. #2710  
    can you make an awesome Imogen Heap background for my pixi. would TOTALLY appreciate it.
  11. #2711  
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    can you make an awesome Imogen Heap background for my pixi. would TOTALLY appreciate it.
    Can you point me to a few pics that have the feel of what you are looking for?
  12. #2712  
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    Since it was when you were a kid, I made them with inner monologue. Let me know if you want the cheeky text removed.
    Nissan Z Text.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  13. #2713  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Looks real good...
    Would it be possible to rescale so that the marillion and radiation are 'absent' and the image is left??? If not...no worries!
    Here is just the cropped image.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  14. jeffmcc's Avatar
    Posts
    619 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    #2714  
    star wars?

    NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  15. #2715  
    Castles from the Disney parks please
  16. #2716  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    star wars?
    There are a few here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ight=star+wars

    Any thing in particular from Star Wars? There is a lot to choose from.
  17. #2717  
    It wasn't requested from here, but I'll leave it here just for fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  18. jeffmcc's Avatar
    Posts
    619 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    #2718  
    there was only one one that page...can you do a death star apple?

    NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  19. #2719  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    there was only one one that page...can you do a death star apple?
    I can do that tomorrow when I am a my computer.
  20. #2720  
    That is awesome and I have it on my Pre now. Any chance you could do like "SKYNET" in the same color. I figure more people would get what it means. The logo isn't as known.

    Thanks again.



    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    Here is something I put together. I'm not 100% which Skynet logo your talking about. I always thought the Apple and Skynet logos were one in the same. Let me know of anything you would like changed and I'll make it happen.

Posting Permissions