Page 134 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3484124129130131132133134135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 2869
    Quote Originally Posted by clevelandrocker View Post
    2009 Nissan Altima would be so appreciated...
    Into the laser background right now. Hope that works. If you need a 4 door or different color (car or background), let me know. Added slight redux...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by urlmaker; 08/24/2010 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Added slight redux...
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    How about GI Joe Cobra red snake head logo. Maybe even an old school Cobra Commander head shot (the one with the silver mirror face dome).
    Classic Cobra with Options...
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    If has been done already, my apologies

Would love to get a wallpaper for either of the following album covers:

King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King
    King Crimson - Lark's Tongue in Aspic

Thanks in advance!

- Thomas
    Here are a couple, "In the Court of" was hard to frame, let me know if this works.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProParkour View Post
    How about a CompTIA A+ Certified logo, and if possible over a black or dark grey background.
    Here are both of the designs, let me know if you need any changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keone View Post
    I am looking for some cool Ford Racing wallpapers. You guys have proven to be very creative so I'm going to just leave it up to you. I've attached a few pics for ideas of what I'm looking for. Anything with NHRA Full Throttle Fords, Rally, Mustangs, Raptors, etc.
    Thanks and keep up the great work!
    Here are a few... Let me know if you want them less grunged up.
    I would love a nail polish wallpaper...hey, I'm addicted to pre & polish, I can't help it Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gennajules View Post
    I would love a nail polish wallpaper...hey, I'm addicted to pre & polish, I can't help it Thanks
    Here are a few. Let me know if you wanted something more specific.
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    Here are a few. Let me know if you wanted something more specific.
    OMG...thank you sooo very much!!!
    Excellent work in here! Wow, I will request something soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by gennajules View Post
    OMG...thank you sooo very much!!!
    No problem... I don't endorse writing on your Pre with nail polish.
    LOL....I'll keep that in mind
    Palm Pre Plus Review

the one in the first picture.

would it work for pixi?
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerhuyser View Post
    Palm Pre Plus Review

the one in the first picture.

would it work for pixi?
    Any picture can be resized for the Pixi... just need a copy of it to do so.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    able to whip up a few Dyson Racing, Mazda 16 from the American Le Mans Series? Here is their site so can get an idea of what I'm taking about http://www.dysonracing.com/

anything with a 16 in their lettering, maybe even Dyson wording or ALMS logo, showing the car either on the track racing or parked at a cool angle. I'm not picky just spent an hour trying to make some myself and utterly failed. I have a Pixi

edit: also if searching for pics, Dyson has been racing with numbers 16 and 20 going back to the 80's so keep it 09 or 10 season, the BP colors these years
    Last edited by saves; 08/31/2010 at 01:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by saves View Post
    able to whip up a few Dyson Racing, Mazda 16 from the American Le Mans Series? Here is their site so can get an idea of what I'm taking about Dyson Racing Home

anything with a 16 in their lettering, maybe even Dyson wording or ALMS logo, showing the car either on the track racing or parked at a cool angle. I'm not picky just spent an hour trying to make some myself and utterly failed. I have a Pixi

edit: also if searching for pics, Dyson has been racing with numbers 16 and 20 going back to the 80's so keep it 09 or 10 season, the BP colors these years
    I resisted the urge to have the BP cars dripping oil onto baby seals. I did them in both native pixi and pre format.
    I know this is a wallpaper thread but was wondering if you do themes as well? I would really like to see a Chrysler 300 style theme. I've tried looking at Prethemer and thought about doing a theme but due to my lack of photoshop skills, unsure how to do it at this time. Thanks
    Could you make a wallpaper of the Mazda 787b? It's a GT race car. THE ONLY ONE TO EVER BE BANNED BECAUSE IT WAS TOO GOOD. That would be so awesome.

Picture
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    I resisted the urge to have the BP cars dripping oil onto baby seals. I did them in both native pixi and pre format.
    Lol they were sponsors long before they covered those baby seals!

They look great thanks!

Now I just need to figure out why all my images no longer fit. I recently doctors my Pixi because it was getting bloated and slow, and now NONE of my wallpapers size correctly, even ones I used before. It cuts of about 25ish(guessing) pixels on all 4 sides. I haven't added any new patches besides the ones I had prior to the doctor, minus a few I didn't want. I don't understand whats going on. Before it would scrunch in Pre sized wallpapers to fit on screen, now it just chops off the top and bottom, so the sides fit fine, but the Pixi sized one at all jacked up on all 4 sides. I had made a wallpaper before I spent forvever making sure it didn't chop off the top of this icon and it was perfect, but now it cuts off the top and bottom, so I can notice that something is definitely wrong. Anyone else encounter this before? Any ideas whats going on? (edit: posting this question in the Pixi forum so nvrmind here keep this thread clean for wallpapers)
    Last edited by saves; 08/31/2010 at 12:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hayesjordan57 View Post
    Could you make a wallpaper of the Mazda 787b? It's a GT race car. THE ONLY ONE TO EVER BE BANNED BECAUSE IT WAS TOO GOOD. That would be so awesome.

Picture
    Here is a few... If you would like any of the text changed let me know, I wasn't sure which you wanted highlighted, so I did the car and the big win for the car. I think the second version with the LeMans text might be more accurate.
    Last edited by urlmaker; 08/31/2010 at 03:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hayesjordan57 View Post
    They banned the type of rotary engine it was using, but yea, it was a sweet machine. I was very young at that time (7,8?) and was a fan of the Nissan GTP ZX Turbo driven by Robinson, mainly because of the color scheme

edit: oooo speaking of my favs when I was a kid, how about one each for these Nissans. GTP ZX-Turbo and GTS 300ZX (unless you can dig up some better pics )
    Last edited by saves; 08/31/2010 at 05:04 PM.