Page 132 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3282122127128129130131132133134135136137142 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 2869
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Mitsubishi Eclipse 2006 model (red)
    A neat like...programming background, preferably HTML. Hard to explain, something like this, but in HTML, and maybe 3D
    Halo 3/Reach.

THANKSSS.
    I don't mean to sound rude but are you looking for three diffrent backgrounds or one with all three aspects incorperated? If you are asking for three diffrent backgrounds, check out this thread for the Halo 3 request. I also added others I've done and not in that thread. I can look into doing the others tonight when I get home from work but I can't edit anything on the PCs here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mckay View Post
    Anyone know of a Dr. Who theme? My daughter has been using a christmqs one and would like some options.

Thanks!
    Hi mckay,
    If you are looking for a Theme, you will have to make that request over in the Themes forum as this forum is just for wallpapers.
    ive got a good one for you.

can you merge up the round orange palm logo with the gears of war logo?

something really clean looking that looks like it kinda belongs together. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by alphonsocino View Post
    ive got a good one for you.

can you merge up the round orange palm logo with the gears of war logo?

something really clean looking that looks like it kinda belongs together. haha
    There are only so many ways to "clean" a logo that has blood dripping off of it but I gave it a shot. Let me know what you think. lol.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

awesome. how about throwing the circle palm logo inside of this cog where the skull would be http://www.mrsstitch.com/images/GearsWhite02.gif and then kinda meshing the palm logo to the cog itself?

i love that you basically make absolutely anything that people come up with.
    Umm... that's somewhat of an overstatement. As long as you aren't asking for something that has to be created from scratch, things can be done... but most won't create something for people with less than 75 posts. Please be sure you hit the "thanks" button under his name if his hard work is helping you out.
    awesome. how about throwing the circle palm logo inside of this cog where the skull would be http://www.mrsstitch.com/images/GearsWhite02.gif and then kinda meshing the palm logo to the cog itself?

Try this.... Let me know if this is close.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

that second one is perfect. thanks a ton.
    that second one is perfect. thanks a ton.
    Hey It only took me 5 tries. Lol. I'm glad ingot it for you. Let us know if you'd like anything else.
    Can you make the Miami Heat logo, and images of Lebron James in his new uni...Thanks!
    I would really like to find this wallpaper please! It may or may not have originally been for the iphone but i love the particular rocks as seen in this screenshot:

Last edited by jetsetter883; 07/19/2010 at 07:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter883 View Post
    I would really like to find this wallpaper please! It may or may not have originally been for the iphone but i love the particular rocks as seen in this screenshot:

Here you go... the first picture is the original and the second is blown up and cropped like in the image you supplied.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Here you go... the first picture is the original and the second is blown up and cropped like in the image you supplied.
    Hey thanks a lot!

Now to decide which one to use. I think i dig the original but they both look great.

Thanks so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by gmaine10 View Post
    Can you make the Miami Heat logo, and images of Lebron James in his new uni...Thanks!
    I couldn't find a picture of Lebron in a Miami uniform. Do you have one you could post?
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    I couldn't find a picture of Lebron in a Miami uniform. Do you have one you could post?
    I don't even think he's tried one on yet... I saw a pic of him holding a jersey (I think), but that's it.
    Here is a pic from APOD that might look good resized for the Pre/Pixi.

Here is the link to the page with pic and erxplanation for anyone who is interested: APOD: 2010 July 21 - The Crown of the Sun
    "Honest to the point of recklessness; self-centered in the extreme."
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    Here is a pic from APOD that might look good resized for the Pre/Pixi.

Here is the link to the page with pic and erxplanation for anyone who is interested: APOD: 2010 July 21 - The Crown of the Sun
    Here you go. Enjoy!!!
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Thanks, man! This is quickly becoming my favorite APOD pic to date!
    How about another (P)resize job for an APOD? If nothing else, this will break the string of the animated background thread posts....

And thank you again and in advance for the artistes who work their magic on these requests!
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    How about another (P)resize job for an APOD? If nothing else, this will break the string of the animated background thread posts....

And thank you again and in advance for the artistes who work their magic on these requests!
    Here you go. Enjoy!!!
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes