Page 129 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2979119124125126127128129130131132133134139 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 2869
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    wallpaper?
    I was thinking as a parade float.
    LOL

Yeah, the file I downloaded is from the same link. I even re-downloaded from your link to a new folder and got the same thing. straaaaange
    LOL

Yeah, the file I downloaded is from the same link. I even re-downloaded from your link to a new folder and got the same thing. straaaaange
    What the?!?! I'll ask one question before I start going crazy or on to something else. What browser and version are you using when trying to download?
    Got it... for some reason the 7-zip app didn't work well with .ipk files. I used another archive manager and found all 3 files listed. Now I'll just have to do some reading up on what to use to see and pull files from the data.tar.gz file.

Thanks for the help - and sorry for all the confusion
    No prob. I do troubleshooting for a living, may as well do some off the clock also.

I'd suggest looking at PeaZip download free RAR 7Z TAR ZIP extraction for FOSS solution. WinZip and WinRAR can also play with tar.gz but they cost.
    Noco- That app worked perfectly!

I tried 3 other archive managers and then yours... and yours was the only one to work.

Well done, sir!
    Noco- That app worked perfectly!

I tried 3 other archive managers and then yours... and yours was the only one to work.

Well done, sir!
    Cool! glad we got something working for you! Now I can happily walk out into this beautiful Chicago weather and go get a beer.
    I just got back home from downtown... gonna have my beer riiiight here tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac555 View Post
    could you do a glowing type Barry Sanders with a blue or black detroit lions background?
    Here's a wallpaper for you... if you want this in a boot screen, please post a request in this thread so we can keep everything separated property. If you want anything changed (background, lighting, etc) let me know.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/05/2010 at 02:04 PM.
    thank you so much! that is awesome!!!
    is there any way you can resize this to fit for my palm pre plus wallpaper?
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac555 View Post
    is there any way you can resize this to fit for my palm pre plus wallpaper?
    I can stretch it like this, or I can resize it to show vertically....
    Sorry I've been out of the loop for so long. I've been working on requested themes. Seems the noobs are afraid of theming so they dont make request and ignore you the next morning. lol. Thanks Noco for the program. It worked great for me too. Hop everyone had a good weekend.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    Sorry I've been out of the loop for so long. I've been working on requested themes. Seems the noobs are afraid of theming so they dont make request and ignore you the next morning. lol. Thanks Noco for the program. It worked great for me too. Hop everyone had a good weekend.
    I was wondering where you had been. I am used to seeing at least one post per day from you here.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    Welcome back! It was strangely quiet in here without seeing your stuff posted
    anybody have any gun wallpapers? Preferably ar-15 type rifles.
    Thanks. Its nice to be missed from time to time. lol
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Quote Originally Posted by treyemiller View Post
    anybody have any gun wallpapers? Preferably ar-15 type rifles.
    Here's a couple. The third won't fit the pre but I thought it was awesome. lol
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

This thread kinda died off... I guess everyone has every wallpaper they've ever wanted. lol
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Detroit Lions