Page 128 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2878118123124125126127128129130131132133138 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 2869
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    I couldn't find it and the author doesn't allow for zip downloads. Your best bet is to message him or place a comment on the themes site. He may upload the wallpaper it for you.
    You can just download the ipk and extract the image from there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    noco37.. what did you use to extract the file? I have the .ipk, open it with 7-zip, but all there is there is a .tar file. Is there another app to open that? I was researching this at work today and didnt finish finding the answer before I left. Your post reminded me of where I left off.
    Thanks!
    noco37.. what did you use to extract the file? I have the .ipk, open it with 7-zip, but all there is there is a .tar file. Is there another app to open that? I was researching this at work today and didnt finish finding the answer before I left. Your post reminded me of where I left off.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Thanks!
    I just opened the IPK with Ubuntu's Archive Manager (File Roller). That will then show you control.tar.gz and data.tar.gz. All of the goodies are in data.tar.gz. The wallpaper was in data.tar.gz at /./com.prethemer.themes/media/internal/wallpapers/

If I recall correctly, 7-zip and Winzip should be able to open a .tar.gz just fine.
    Thanks! Strange that I only saw the single .tar file in the one I downloaded. I'm running Windows 7, so I'll have to find a similar program. I read that pretty much any archive manager like WinZip, or 7zip can do it, but I'll have to keep playing. Themes aren't something I've dived into yet... but time to expand the horizons, huh?
    Thanks! Strange that I only saw the single .tar file in the one I downloaded. I'm running Windows 7, so I'll have to find a similar program. I read that pretty much any archive manager like WinZip, or 7zip can do it, but I'll have to keep playing. Themes aren't something I've dived into yet... but time to expand the horizons, huh?
    I don't have a Win7 box to test on, but I tried on a XP box using 7-Zip (4.65) and was able to see the files just fine. I wonder why you are only seeing 1 file in the IPK. Which file do you see?
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    The one that is bright green with "Pre" on it (the circular designed one), could you possibly do in purples??
    Quote Originally Posted by xokatwoman View Post
    The one that is bright green with "Pre" on it (the circular designed one), could you possibly do in purples??
    Not sure which one you mean. Can you link to the image?
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    (: This one
    Awesome! Go Gamecocks!
    Last edited by Nochecazador; 06/04/2010 at 02:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xokatwoman View Post
    (: This one
    Hmmm, that look like it will be fun to do. I don't have time tonight, but I will try to tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    Hmmm, that look like it will be fun to do. I don't have time tonight, but I will try to tomorrow.
    OK, I did have time tonight.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    It's perfect! Thank you so much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerstone View Post
    can someone make a star of life wallpaper
    See? This is why I'm stopping making stuff for newbies... it's a waste of time to do since they rarely come back after making a request.
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    I don't have a Win7 box to test on, but I tried on a XP box using 7-Zip (4.65) and was able to see the files just fine. I wonder why you are only seeing 1 file in the IPK. Which file do you see?
    Its really strange... if I download the theme the requester asked about and try to open it with either Winzip or 7-zip, this is the only file that shows:
    See? This is why I'm stopping making stuff for newbies... it's a waste of time to do since they rarely come back after making a request.
    Unfortunately as I learned, email alerts for replies is not the default here. You have to use the Advanced setting to set it up. Hit post quick reply and you don't get alerts. We newbies to this forum learn sooner or later. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nochecazador View Post
    Unfortunately as I learned, email alerts for replies is not the default here. You have to use the Advanced setting to set it up. Hit post quick reply and you don't get alerts. We newbies to this forum learn sooner or later. :-)
    Good point! Now let me be cranky
    could you do a glowing type Barry Sanders with a blue or black detroit lions background?
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac555 View Post
    could you do a glowing type Barry Sanders with a blue or black detroit lions background?
    wallpaper?
    Its really strange... if I download the theme the requester asked about and try to open it with either Winzip or 7-zip, this is the only file that shows:
    The file name you have looks all wrong. What I have and just redownloaded from http://www.prethemer.com/Ipad_Glass_...theme3526.html is called com.prethemer.themes.32e7c34dd0_1.0.0_all.ipk. Your screen shot shows com.prethemer.themes.27ae3ad6ad_1.3.4_all.ipk.

Are you sure you are opening the right file? Will 7-Zip let you open up the data.tar archive?

And on your other topic.... I understand what you mean, but it's Friday. Grab a beer, it will be better tomorrow!