Page 126 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2676116121122123124125126127128129130131136 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2869
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Alright, I understand. How about making this work for the Pre then?
    Resized for you...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What are the odds of getting this thread converted into a link off of PreCentral like Apps and Themes? 2500 posts over 126 pages is quite a number of messages to search through to find wallpapers, and if we can self regulate a tagging system we might be able to search who knows exactly how many images out there...
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Resized for you...
    Thanks much! Awesome!
    i REALLY need the pictures that came from the palm pre plus and pixi plus sold in germany on O2 and vodafone as seen here:

palm.com/de/de/

PLEASE HELP!
    I am hoping for a Wallpaper or 2 with blended pics of Michael Jordan from the 3 stages of his career.. as a North Carolina Tar Heel, as a Chicago Bull, and as a Washington Wizard. Have you made any like this? or any of MJ at all?
    These aren't the 'blended' pics you originally requested (that's a bit much work)... but here are a couple of extra MJ pics for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post
    Could someone make some of Twiggy Ramirez please? and Thank you!
    Here is a quick one.
    These aren't the 'blended' pics you originally requested (that's a bit much work)... but here are a couple of extra MJ pics for you.
    I've been trying to blend pics like I think the original poster was talking about but i can't get it right (paint.net) Any idea if there is a better program for that?
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Wow! Thanks alot man! Those are great!!
    I am hoping for a Wallpaper or 2 with blended pics of Michael Jordan from the 3 stages of his career.. as a North Carolina Tar Heel, as a Chicago Bull, and as a Washington Wizard. Have you made any like this? or any of MJ at all?
    Michael Jordan.

How's this?

If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Michael Jordan.

How's this?

That is exactly what I was going for! Wow, thanks a ton man!
    ...so yeah german pre and pixi wallpaper would be nice >.>
    Palm DE: Mobile Produkte für Privatkunden, berufliche Nutzer und Unternehmen
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    Here is a quick one.

Thanks Noco!

Anyone else able to make any? Maybe a few nice ones for some $ even.
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Thanks Noco!

Can you post some reference images or links to show what your looking for? Or other source images to work with?
    ...Anyone else able to make any? Maybe a few nice ones for some $ even.
    Here are a few for you....
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 05/22/2010 at 04:18 AM.
    urlmaker, jhoove, noco37, and NachoB -

Just wanted to let you know that you have my votes in the Forum Leader nominations. You guys have been huge help to members by going out of your way many times to fill requests. Thanks for all your talent and help in here! My abilities are limited and you guys rock!

I'd also ask any other requesters who these guys have helped to throw your votes to them - they deserve the recognition!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 05/22/2010 at 04:51 PM.
    urlmaker, jhoove, noco37, and NachoB -

Just wanted to let you know that you have my votes in the Forum Leader nominations. You guys have been huge help to members by going out of your way many times to fill requests. Thanks for all your talent and help in here! My abilities are limited and you guys rock!

I'd also ask any other requesters who these guys have helped to throw your votes to them - they deserve the recognition!
    Don't leave yourself out of this group. You have the uncanny ability to find pictures I can't and resize things that can't be resized. Thank you!!!
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

A few final ones for you...
    Has anyone developed an Arizona DiamondBacks theme or wallpaper for the Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrwinGJr View Post
    I couldn't find anything on this site or Prethemer. I've got some pictures to edit for a wallpaper. If you'd like a theme, I can help you out but I'd ask that you contact me so I can get some more detailed direction. Private message will be fine for this. I'll post the wallpapers tonight after work.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Quote Originally Posted by IrwinGJr View Post
    Here are a few D-Backs wallpapers for you...