Page 125 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2575115120121122123124125126127128129130135 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 2869
    Quote Originally Posted by dleon3406 View Post
    Can you do some of the characters of Twilight? Jack and Edward shirtless for my friend Mayra!? Seriously!

I Made these up tonight for my little sister.. Thought I'd share them... Sorry not shirtless
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    I Made these up tonight for my little sister.. Thought I'd share them... Sorry not shirtless
    I suddenly feel all angsty and brooding...
    Can someone please size this for me?
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    Can someone please size this for me?
    Here is one.
    If someone could upload the ATT palm pre plus wallpaper pack when they have a chance, that would be great
    Quote Originally Posted by nickafreeman View Post
    If someone could upload the ATT palm pre plus wallpaper pack when they have a chance, that would be great
    There is already a thread to post these. Please be sure to search before posting requests. Thanks

AT&T Palm Pre wallpaper
    How about some Ronnie James Dio walls? Album covers, tour posters, Dio himself.

Here's a few for starters if anyone would be so kind as to convert.
    "Honest to the point of recklessness; self-centered in the extreme."
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    How about some Ronnie James Dio walls? Album covers, tour posters, Dio himself. Here's a few for starters if anyone would be so kind as to convert.
    Here you go...
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 05/17/2010 at 12:20 PM.
    As Dio said, "You Rock!"
    Added the rest of the images above for you.

Not sure about the 4th image... I stretched it the best I could, but am using a limited filter.

Edit: just updated that image with a cleaner version.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 05/17/2010 at 12:21 PM.
    Outstanding work! Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    Outstanding work! Thank you!!
    No problem... thanks for the flashback to my high school days!
    I've got a few requests...

First, I thought It would be cool to have a picture from space of either the moon or earth with a flag sticking off of it with the palm or webos logo, and maybe hp as well. I am not gunna be too picky about this, if anyone wants to try and make something like this, feel free to take some creative licensing.

Also, some cleveland wallpapers would be neat...maybe one of the view from the lake of the rock hall, and maybe one of the skyline, idk. And some of the cavs/lebron. Nothing too fancy, just lebron and the cavs doing cool dunks and stuff like that.

Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post

First, I thought It would be cool to have a picture from space of either the moon or earth with a flag sticking off of it with the palm or webos logo, and maybe hp as well. I am not gunna be too picky about this, if anyone wants to try and make something like this, feel free to take some creative licensing.

Also, some cleveland wallpapers would be neat...maybe one of the view from the lake of the rock hall, and maybe one of the skyline, idk. And some of the cavs/lebron. Nothing too fancy, just lebron and the cavs doing cool dunks and stuff like that.

Thanks in advance
    I'm sure something can be done, but in the meantime have you performed a search? There are many Cleveland wallpapers already posted if you search this thread for the word "cleveland" and choose "show posts".
    I need the wallpapers from the german pres and pixis as shown here: Palm DE: Mobile Produkte für Privatkunden, berufliche Nutzer und Unternehmen
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post

Thanks in advance
    Let me know what you think.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    I am hoping for a Wallpaper or 2 with blended pics of Michael Jordan from the 3 stages of his career.. as a North Carolina Tar Heel, as a Chicago Bull, and as a Washington Wizard. Have you made any like this? or any of MJ at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I am hoping for a Wallpaper or 2 with blended pics of Michael Jordan from the 3 stages of his career.. as a North Carolina Tar Heel, as a Chicago Bull, and as a Washington Wizard. Have you made any like this? or any of MJ at all?
    If you have a blended picture that you want used, I can work with that but I don't have software advanced enough to blend a focal point as detailed as a person. Someone else may have a different idea about how to do it or better equipment. Sorry.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    If you have a blended picture that you want used, I can work with that but I don't have software advanced enough to blend a focal point as detailed as a person. Someone else may have a different idea about how to do it or better equipment. Sorry.
    Alright, I understand. How about making this work for the Pre then?
    Could someone make some of Twiggy Ramirez please? and Thank you!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!