Page 124 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2474114119120121122123124125126127128129134 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 2869
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    That Tebow in training camp is now my wallpaper! lol
    Cool, I'm waiting for someone to Doctor it up before i make it my wallpaper.
    CRoSSoVeR
    Quote Originally Posted by crossover4life View Post
    This picture may be better
    Here's the resized pic for you... sorry for the delay, was under the weather for a bit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    Hey, I would love if you could make the classic "Eating Above Manhatten" picture into a palm size wallpaper
    Here you go...
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    I need an INTERPOL theme. There's some nice graphics on their website, and I've obtained a high-res gif with a transparent background of the logo?

Can you pm me a mail so I can send it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    I need an INTERPOL theme. There's some nice graphics on their website, and I've obtained a high-res gif with a transparent background of the logo?

Can you pm me a mail so I can send it?
    This is the wrong forum for Themes. There is a forum dedicated to those - just look on the main forums page.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Here's the resized pic for you... sorry for the delay, was under the weather for a bit.
    Thanks man, I hope your feeling better
    CRoSSoVeR
    Here is another 1/ do you think you can Doctor it up some background effects/ like orange and blue scene
    CRoSSoVeR
    Here is another 1/ do you think you can Doctor it up some background effects/ like orange and blue scene
    Here are a couple of quick ones...
    Here are a couple of quick ones...
    These are great!!!! Thanks man! Im going to hit you back up after i get a pic of him in the full uniform with pads
    CRoSSoVeR
    These are great!!!! Thanks man! Im going to hit you back up after i get a pic of him in the full uniform with pads
    Thank God he didn't end up with the Vikings... otherwise you would never get a good image of him from me!
    Is anybody have wallpapers from pre plus and pixi plus in France/Germany?

thanks for feedback
    Thank God he didn't end up with the Vikings... otherwise you would never get a good image of him from me!
    LOL......Thats funny! Ya i dont care for them that much either!!
    CRoSSoVeR
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Thanks for all the wonderful wallpapers - I've downloaded a few already.

However, could someone do another Omega Delta Phi greek wallpaper, but this time for a sorority? In maroon, grey, and white? Silver accents would work also. We folded a few years ago, so unfortunately I don't have a sample to offer.

Thanks in advance.
    You'll have to elaborate what the difference is between the one I did previously and your request for one based on a "sorority"? Is it a different logo? Can you find some examples via Google images?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Need a favor, can someone take the black pre from the top pic and put it in the same spot on the green pic with circles.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Here ya go.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    you rock.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    You'll have to elaborate what the difference is between the one I did previously and your request for one based on a "sorority"? Is it a different logo? Can you find some examples via Google images?
    Just something a little less masculine and without their logo. We were unaffiliated with the existing national fraternity. We (the SUNY Oswego chapter) disbanded in the mid-90s, so there really isn't anything in Google images I could show you. Honestly, just something in the colors with the letters would be great.
    I simply removed their logo. If you want something different let me know.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Nacho, that's perfect! Thank you so much!