Page 123 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2373113118119120121122123124125126127128133 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 2869
    Quote Originally Posted by crossover4life View Post
    can you make this fit on my PRE please?

Here you are... didn't know if you wanted me to add a broken leg to the picture, or just wait until it actually happens. kidding! (actually, I really hope he does well and makes for some exciting games!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    By PM request... why didn't you just post?
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Doc, classic cartoons from the 80's would be a great remedy. For example, Thunder Cats, Transformers, GI Joe, M.A.S.K etc. Oh and Gumby
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Here you are... didn't know if you wanted me to add a broken leg to the picture, or just wait until it actually happens. kidding! (actually, I really hope he does well and makes for some exciting games!)
    Ha ha.... Ya I want a pic of him wearing the broncos uniform, but i guest i got to wait. Ya i do think we are going to put together some special plays just for him using our wild horses package(wild cat). should be some exciting games. Thanks again and i wish the Packers a good season!
    CRoSSoVeR
    Can someone take this and cut it down to just the hand, media and logo? Of course sized for the pre screen?

This is the HP TouchSmart PC BOIS logo. I could see down the road HP making a TouchSmart line of devices with webOS.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    Can someone take this and cut it down to just the hand, media and logo? Of course sized for the pre screen?

This is the HP TouchSmart PC BOIS logo. I could see down the road HP making a TouchSmart line of devices with webOS.
    Here are a few different views. Let me know if this works.
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    Here are a few different views. Let me know if this works.
    Awesome!! Those look great!!

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Can somebody put the bazinga on the yellow back drop for me??
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    Can somebody put the bazinga on the yellow back drop for me??
    Not sure if this was what you were looking for or not... but here's something I did up real quick...
    just what I wanted thank you.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    just what I wanted thank you.
    no problem... glad to help
    Hey, I would love if you could make the classic "Eating Above Manhatten" picture into a palm size wallpaper
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I love the Blues Brothers one!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    How about some Jimmy Buffett related ones???
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    here you go! LOL.. please, can you fit this to my pre? Thanks in advance
    CRoSSoVeR
    here you go! LOL.. please, can you fit this to my pre? Thanks in advance
    This picture may be better
    CRoSSoVeR
    How about a Wallpaper with Michael Jordan in all 3 stages of his career, as a North Carolina Tar Heel, as a Chicago Bull, and as a Washington Wizard, all blended together in 1 pic.
    This picture may be better
    Lovin' the Tebow!!! Big Broncos fan, which isn't easy here in England as we don't get much NFL coverage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    Lovin' the Tebow!!! Big Broncos fan, which isn't easy here in England as we don't get much NFL coverage.
    Ya! He is an exceptional player and person. We are blessed to have him on the team!
    CRoSSoVeR
    Ya! He is an exceptional player and person. We are blessed to have him on the team!
    That Tebow in training camp is now my wallpaper! lol