Page 121 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2171111116117118119120121122123124125126131 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 2869
    Damn my bad sorry...search let me down yesterday. But yea that is sweet for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by capneedle View Post
    Damn my bad sorry...search let me down yesterday. But yea that is sweet for sure!
    Great, here is another, I will let other Doctors take a crack at the others.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    Just so you understand, this is a wallpaper thread, there is a theme request thread on the Themes board. That being said, would you like more wallpapers like this?
    +1... Just go to the main Forums page and you will see the Themes forum.
    There is also a thread there for requesting Boot Screens.

BUT... please realize that if you have less than 70 posts or so you may have a hard time getting someone to spend the time making items for you because those new users tend to be known for coming in, making requests, and never coming back to get them or thanking the people for their work. If you really want something created, you will have to be extremely nice over there and follow up with them a lot. Just a suggestion for the newbies!
    Quote Originally Posted by capneedle View Post
    I had an idea for an all lightning one...

HelloNNNewman, if you would like to add these to the sports thread so they are there too, feel free.
    Anyone able to make the 'artist series' wallpapers for the Pixi into Pre versions?

They released that app for them, but seems to be a Pixi only download...
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordsComing View Post
    Anyone able to make the 'artist series' wallpapers for the Pixi into Pre versions?

They released that app for them, but seems to be a Pixi only download...
    I'm pretty sure no one is going to 'make' them since they are available to the Pixi users. I would just make a thread requesting a Pixi user to post the new wallpapers.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Could someone resize these photos for my Pixi? We lost her today and I can to carry her with me...Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by fl14fm1 View Post
    Could someone resize these photos for my Pixi? We lost her today and I can to carry her with me...Thanks.
    So sorry to hear about her. She beautiful. Here you go.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Thank you jhoove09!
    fl14fm1 Sorry about your loss. As jhoove09 said, she was beautiful.
    Same here fl14fm1... Sorry to hear about your dog - she was very pretty! I just went through the same thing last summer when I had to put mine down. I made some wallpapers of her too and it definitely helps make you feel better!
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Thank you MarkY and HelloNNNewman.
    For those of us who don't hate the Apple company.... Don't give me too hard of a time.

I present.... the iPad background, re-sized to fit our Pre.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I have a request (can't find a decent one anywhere) a good Dallas Mavs background! The one on pre-wallpapers.com looks really cheap and has their old logo even I believe...there has to be other Mavs fans on here! Or maybe a background centered around Dirks Jersey...just ideas I'm throwin out there

TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by hawse771 View Post
    I have a request (can't find a decent one anywhere) a good Dallas Mavs background! The one on pre-wallpapers.com looks really cheap and has their old logo even I believe...there has to be other Mavs fans on here! Or maybe a background centered around Dirks Jersey...just ideas I'm throwin out there TIA
    Not a Mavs fan... but a big fan of Google
    Would anyone be able to resize this close-up picture of the sun for the Pre?

Thank you in advance!

(FYI, the white bar was superimposed on the image for scale. The white bar represents 5,000 km. Perhaps one of the Photoshop gurus could create a Pre-sized version without the bar as well?)
    "Honest to the point of recklessness; self-centered in the extreme."
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    Would anyone be able to resize this close-up picture of the sun for the Pre?

Thank you in advance!

(FYI, the white bar was superimposed on the image for scale. The white bar represents 5,000 km. Perhaps one of the Photoshop gurus could create a Pre-sized version without the bar as well?)

Here you go...
    You sure someone didn't just sell you a picture of some corn?? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You sure someone didn't just sell you a picture of some corn?? LOL
    Well played, Sir! But if there is one thing we Nebraskans know, it's corn, right?

NASA has been putting out some incredible images of late. Here are some from the Solar Dynamics Observatory (in a slideshow) that might make interesting walls: SDO Sun PICTURES: NASA Observatory Returns Spectacular Images Of The Sun.

Here a quote from the original article from which I snagged the corn-y picture:

"The red granules (reminiscent of pomegranate seeds to some) are "hot, rising columns of plasma edged by dark lanes of cooler, descending plasma," APOD explains. The white dots are locales that have concentrated magnetic fields, which appear so bright because of strong magnetic pressure that "opens a window to hotter deeper layers below the photosphere," says APOD."

Maybe you should have accused me of being married to Hades (Pluto, for those who prefer the Roman mythologies)....

APOD is Astronomy picture of the day (Astronomy Picture of the Day), another good source for space-y walls.

Thank you again!
    "Honest to the point of recklessness; self-centered in the extreme."
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    Well played, Sir! But if there is one thing we Nebraskans know, it's corn, right?

NASA has been putting out some incredible images of late. Here are some from the Solar Dynamics Observatory (in a slideshow) that might make interesting walls: SDO Sun PICTURES: NASA Observatory Returns Spectacular Images Of The Sun.

Here a quote from the original article from which I snagged the corn-y picture:
    "The red granules (reminiscent of pomegranate seeds to some) are "hot, rising columns of plasma edged by dark lanes of cooler, descending plasma," APOD explains. The white dots are locales that have concentrated magnetic fields, which appear so bright because of strong magnetic pressure that "opens a window to hotter deeper layers below the photosphere," says APOD."
    Maybe you should have accused me of being married to Hades (Pluto, for those who prefer the Roman mythologies)....

APOD is Astronomy picture of the day (Astronomy Picture of the Day), another good source for space-y walls.

Thank you again!
    Thanks for the link.. pretty cool images! I would have never known what it was just from the pic... amazing image when you realize the scope of size!