Page 119 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1969109114115116117118119120121122123124129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2869
    a really dark and evil resident evil game theme would be great
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_devious View Post
    Let me know what you need...
    Could you do a few of some 1999 black camaros? Thats my old car a z28 if you can find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1987 View Post
    Could you do a few of some 1999 black camaros? Thats my old car a z28 if you can find it.
    I can't find a good picture of a 99' in black. If you have some or find one, post it here and we'll help you out. :-)
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    this is a special request. On the picture of the bible can you put blue flames engulfing it and put "SPIRIT & FIRE" as the heading, and at the bottom put "C.O. & D.K."

on the pic with the cross, please pu the same words as above. Please be creative with the text/ this may be used for our album cover. Oh and these need to fit the Pre of course.lol

Thanks in advance and i look forward to seeing these.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    CRoSSoVeR
    CRoSSoVeR
    this is the cross
    CRoSSoVeR
    Quote Originally Posted by crossover4life View Post
    this is the cross
    You'll need to supply a much larger image than that if you want anything done with it (it's only 2.7kb in size) - same for the other pic. If you want something to be used at "album art" you need to have a hi-res pic available, or at least something large enough to work with without breaking apart when increasing the size.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You'll need to supply a much larger image than that if you want anything done with it (it's only 2.7kb in size) - same for the other pic. If you want something to be used at "album art" you need to have a hi-res pic available, or at least something large enough to work with without breaking apart when increasing the size.
    Okay, thanks for the info. if you dont mind, can you look for pictures like those and see what you can do?
    Thanks
    CRoSSoVeR
    Okay, thanks for the info. if you dont mind, can you look for pictures like those and see what you can do?
    Thanks
    LOL... I'll help with adding/modifying pics for members, but you will have to do the leg-work of finding a usable pic for us to manipulate. Most of us do this during off-moments at work and have limited time.

PS... no matter who does it on here... I wouldn't expect album art quality. Those are services people get paid for... this is just a forum for simple user requests.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/12/2010 at 09:52 AM.
    LOL... I'll help with adding/modifying pics for members, but you will have to do the leg-work of finding a usable pic for us to manipulate. Most of us do this during off-moments at work and have limited time.

PS... no matter who does it on here... I wouldn't expect album art quality. Those are services people get paid for... this is just a forum for simple user requests.
    ok, no problem, i understand, and just know that i do really appreciate all your help. I will look for some good useable photo's now. Thanks again
    CRoSSoVeR
    this is a special request. On the picture of the bible can you put blue flames engulfing it and put "SPIRIT & FIRE" as the heading, and at the bottom put "C.O. & D.K."

on the pic with the cross, please put the same words as above. Please be creative with the text/(maybe cloud like text) this may be used for our album cover. Oh and these need to fit the Pre of course.lol

CRoSSoVeR

on the pic with the cross, please put the same words as above. Please be creative with the text/(maybe cloud like text) this may be used for our album cover. Oh and these need to fit the Pre of course.lol

This one is really cool!!
    CRoSSoVeR
    CRoSSoVeR
    this is the cross
    Here are a few, recreated the scene, let me know if this is close.
    Last edited by urlmaker; 04/12/2010 at 12:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    Here are a few, recreated the scene, let me know if this is close.
    not too bad, thanks. I appreciate it.
    CRoSSoVeR
    This one is really cool!!
    Can someone add "SPIRIT & FIRE" at top of the cross and "C.O. & D.K." at the bottom/ matching the way the depth perception is going?
    CRoSSoVeR
    Here's a quick one with your bible image with blue flames.
    Got bored... here you go.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Here's a quick one with your bible image with blue flames.
    That looks pretty cool. Thanks man
    CRoSSoVeR
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    Got bored... here you go.
    That's awesome, thanks for your efforts on these.
    CRoSSoVeR