Page 114 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1464104109110111112113114115116117118119124 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 2869
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    How about the Dave Matthews Band "Firedancer"? I'd like it silver with a glossy black background.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobvanjr View Post
    How about the Dave Matthews Band "Firedancer"? I'd like it silver with a glossy black background.

Thanks!
    I'm not sure if I got the "glossy" part right but here are a couple I put together. The second one is just because I liked it and thought someone else might too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Thanks! That's awesome. Should I be able to download it to my phone? When I try to open the email attatchment it says "Cannot find an application which can open this file"

Is that normal?
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Also, if I click the link to download it it says "This file format is not supported"
    I think the easiest way to do this is wait till you can save it to your computer and move it from there to the Pre in USB mode. You also have control over what folder it gets dropped into that way.

Update: I finally got the thread to send an image (had some problems of my own) and I got the exact problem you did. I'm not sure why the phone doesn't recognize the attachments. Best bet is to use the PC and USB to get it on the phone. Or save it to a computer, attach it to a regular email and send the email to yourself. You should then be able to download it to your phone. I tested this and it worked for me.
    Last edited by jhoove09; 03/12/2010 at 09:30 PM.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Quote Originally Posted by bobvanjr View Post
    Thanks! That's awesome. Should I be able to download it to my phone? When I try to open the email attatchment it says "Cannot find an application which can open this file"

Is that normal?
    To answer your other question, when you get the email containing the picture, instead of opening the attachment... scroll down in the email and you will see the picture . Tap on the pic and select "Copy to Photos". (hint: if you scroll down and don't see the image, click the attachment to download the image and then scroll down) That's it!

Also... for the best image quality, don't set your wallpaper from the Photos application. Instead, set your wallpaper from the "Screen & Lock" app in the launcher. That way it will set the wallpaper image to the highest resolution (which the Photos application only sets it for lower res.).
  7. TJB
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    How about a USA Hockey logo.

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by TJB View Post
    How about a USA Hockey logo.

Thanks,
    How is this?
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

9. TJB
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    WOW! Thank you!!
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Thanks a lot! I love it...and so does my wife, which is actually more important.
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    how about a dale earnhardt jr one

his amp car
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Also... for the best image quality, don't set your wallpaper from the Photos application. Instead, set your wallpaper from the "Screen & Lock" app in the launcher. That way it will set the wallpaper image to the highest resolution (which the Photos application only sets it for lower res.).
    I've ALWAYS set my wallpaper from the Photos app. But I just tried this and I can honestly say I do notice a difference, unless it's the 'placebo' effect. Either way I'm setting my wallpapers in the "Screen & Lock" app now. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post

the picture is kind of shoddy and I hate the buttons in that theme

blech

thanks though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach_Alt View Post
    the picture is kind of shoddy and I hate the buttons in that theme

blech

thanks though!
    I understand... this is a Wallpaper thread, so I just wanted to know if that wallpaper was what you were looking for... If you are looking for a full theme, you might want to request one in the Themes thread. Otherwise, if you want just a wallpaper, we can pull something together.
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    just the wallpaper really
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach_Alt View Post
    just the wallpaper really
    I tried to get something together for you but I think HelloNNNewman will have to help you with this one. I posted what I put together but the shape of these cars makes it hard to get one on the palm screen and be big enough to see.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Anyone care to make a War Machine from this? If you don't know what he looks like, basically just turn him black and white and make his arc reactor and eyes red...thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Strobes View Post
    Anyone care to make a War Machine from this? If you don't know what he looks like, basically just turn him black and white and make his arc reactor and eyes red...thanks!
    Here's a quick one... The glow may not be quite right...
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/15/2010 at 04:45 PM.
    how about any Brazilian jiu-jitsu wallpapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by redgrappler View Post
    how about any Brazilian jiu-jitsu wallpapers.
    Not sure what you want, but here are a couple of the newest member of the Gracie clan... Kyra Gracie. Along with a couple of other basic wallpapers:
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/16/2010 at 06:35 PM.