Page 111 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1161101106107108109110111112113114115116121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2869
  1. #2201  
    I heard he's in front of the G.M.C
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
  2. #2202  
    Quote Originally Posted by fl14fm1 View Post
    Looking for the standard Black/Gold Ranger tab on a black background as a wallpaper. Feel free to use your great creative talents. I have a small .jpg of the tab if needed. Thank you very much in advance.
    You might want to post a sample since there are a lot of teams/groups that are called the Rangers.
  3. #2203  
    Quote Originally Posted by revrico View Post
    How about some of the Kottonmouth Kings/ Suburban Noise Records logo's?
    Here are some Kottonmouth King's for you...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4. fl14fm1's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    #2204  
    Understand that there may be a few teams with Ranger as the name. However, there is only one US Army Rangers

    Rangers lead the way!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5. #2205  
    Quote Originally Posted by fl14fm1 View Post
    Understand that there may be a few teams with Ranger as the name. However, there is only one US Army Rangers

    Rangers lead the way!
    LOL... even better! Go Rangers!! Here are a couple logos for you. If you find other logos, let us know!

    EDIT: added camo, but wasn't sure of the correct pattern

    Thanks for serving!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/22/2010 at 08:10 PM.
  6. #2206  
    ok here the link for the picture for a wallpaper I want for my pre! I love this picture.

    http://www.bootstrike.com/itfairsg/images/penguin.png

    I want the whole picture with the music mixer pls
    Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked to, but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected
  7. #2207  
    Quote Originally Posted by gujifijian View Post
    ok here the link for the picture for a wallpaper I want for my pre! I love this picture.

    http://www.bootstrike.com/itfairsg/images/penguin.png

    I want the whole picture with the music mixer pls
    Here you go..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/22/2010 at 09:17 PM.
  8. #2208  
    wow...ur quick.....is it possible to get the background in purple?

    also the picture in pink that u did, can u put that with the purple background pls. It seems that picture is closer up as opposed to the other 2....thank u so much...u ROCK!
    Last edited by gujifijian; 02/22/2010 at 09:44 PM.
    Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked to, but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected
  9. #2209  
    Quote Originally Posted by gujifijian View Post
    wow...ur quick.....is it possible to get the background in purple?

    also the picture in pink that u did, can u put that with the purple background pls. It seems that picture is closer up as opposed to the other 2....thank u so much...u ROCK!
    Yes the pink picture has a bit larger image because I was covering up another image underneath and using the background. I can't reconstruct that background too quickly, so here is the penguin on a couple of different purple backgrounds.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/23/2010 at 12:09 AM.
  10. #2210  
    omg.....i love it in purple....u ROCK! thanks babe
    Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked to, but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected
  11. #2211  
    Can you do a very bad (awesome) Marine Corps pic with black background?
  12. #2212  
    Quote Originally Posted by marine1972forlife View Post
    Can you do a very bad (awesome) Marine Corps pic with black background?
    Something different than whats in the Marine Corp thread?
  13. #2213  
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHemi View Post
    Hmmm I think the Doctor is OUT
    To be fair, it's a lot Dr. Who, there are really many Doctors, and sometimes they are just in another universe. Thanks to HelloNNNewman for keeping it going! I have been busy with some other projects.
  14. #2214  
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    To be fair, it's a lot Dr. Who, there are really many Doctors, and sometimes they are just in another universe. Thanks to HelloNNNewman for keeping it going! I have been busy with some other projects.
    The original "Dr" who started the thread only lasted a few days

    I can help with the basic stuff, but I'll leave the more intricate, harder stuff that requires the expert touch for urlmaker to handle. I'm basically using an etch-a-sketch
  15. #2215  
    Quote Originally Posted by marine1972forlife View Post
    Can you do a very bad (awesome) Marine Corps pic with black background?
    I added a few to the http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...allpapers.html thread.

    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...73#post2244873
  16. #2216  
    Any Ski-Doo logos out there?
  17. #2217  
    Quote Originally Posted by PMac63 View Post
    Any Ski-Doo logos out there?
    I found this one. Do you have any source images to work with?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  18. #2218  
    Thats nice, but I was thinking like some of the Ski-Doo logos themself.


  19. #2219  
    Here are some more Ski-Doo wallpapers for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  20. #2220  
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    Here are some more Ski-Doo wallpapers for you.
    That's awesome! Thank you sooo much. You guys do great work here.

Posting Permissions