Page 109 of 144 FirstFirst ... 95999104105106107108109110111112113114119 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2869
    Us Airways Airline theme would be great!

I'm an airline pilot and I have had the PRE since launch day and love it. I have talked many of the people I fly with (Pilots and Flight Attendants) to switch to the PRE. I use themes all the time and MANY ask if there is theme for OUR airline?

Here is the Cash Flow Opportunity: Someone with the talent should make a theme of all the major US airlines out there and I am sure you will get a lot of "Donations" for your work.

I personally would donate..so start with US Airways B757 first

Here is a good link for Aircraft Pictures.

Photo Search Results | Airliners.net
    Last edited by Cactusone; 01/25/2010 at 02:17 PM.

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
    sry if this has been asked b....4 but can anyone who picked up a pre plus upload the wallpapers that came with it?? thanks!
    yea can someone post all the included pre plus wallpapers? that would be great! thanks!
    i tried to send the attachment to my pre, but it doesn't recognize the pre plus jpg as being able to be opened by any program..solution???
    i tried to send the attachment to my pre, but it doesn't recognize the pre plus jpg as being able to be opened by any program..solution???
    Does anyone have the pic on this pic, the one on the top right:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Okay, nevermind. I think this is it:
    anyone have the new verizon background wallpaper?
    Thank you! I didn't know you had responded. There is a black version of this that would be nice if you can?! How do you get the donation thing going? A fancy flame Mets logo would be cool, or the phrase "Lets Go Mets" in Mets script would be awesome. Then again maybe teaching us ow to do it would reduce your workload? Again many thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jluly View Post
    Pre can not open the downloaded JPG files (yet). I downloaded the pictures to my computer, then attached PRE to my computer via USB function and then dragged the pictures into my PRE and placed them inside the Wallpapers folder. Now disconnect the PRE from computer. Next open the Photos app on your PRE, go to wallpapers, select the picture you just transferred and touch the little arrow icon on lower left of screen and select Set wallpaper...sounds like a lot of work, but its not so bad..

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
    Quote Originally Posted by jluly View Post
    Click on the download image once, not twice (it's ok if you click twice and get the message "Cannot find and application to open this file." just hit ok) and after the progress bar has stopped, scroll down on the mail. You will see the image there, click on that image and it should prompt you to copy to photos.

Hope this helps.
    Here are a couple of US Air logos for now... I'll see if I can through a couple with 757's together, unless someone feels like beating me to it
    Many thanks for all of the wallpapers. Any love for Texas A&M? especially the aTm logo and T star. Thanks in advance!

T star= http :// www .clubbaseball.org/files/Texas_AandM_star_logo. gif

sorry, had to butcher the URL because I am a newb
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYMAYSHERE View Post
    Many thanks for all of the wallpapers. Any love for Texas A&M? especially the aTm logo and T star. Thanks in advance!

T star= http :// www .clubbaseball.org/files/Texas_AandM_star_logo. gif

sorry, had to butcher the URL because I am a newb
    These have already been done... posted in the thread: Your Favorite University / Team Logo's (Link goes directly to the single post)
    A final fantasy xiv theme would be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerz View Post
    A final fantasy xiv theme would be nice.
    You might want to post your request for a theme under the "Themes" thread and not Wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    These have already been done... posted in the thread: Your Favorite University / Team Logo's (Link goes directly to the single post)
    Wow, more than I even dreamed of. Thanks for the link kind sir!
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Wow this is an amazing thread...Nacho you have rocked everyone's world!

Now for a tough one...

Does anyone know where to get the wallpaper used in the screenshot for this patch "HOWTO - Show STATE location of U.S. numbers for Incoming and Outgoing Calls (and log)" that is used in PreWare?

It is of the hand and the neon blue fingerprints.

I've been searching all over, and I've already gone through all of the pages of this wallpaper thread. Offhand I thought someone might know.

Thanks!

Edit: Found! Thanks to NachoB! It is actually in the "what wall paper are you using" thread!
    Last edited by Bodkin14; 01/29/2010 at 12:02 PM.
    I am looking for some wallpapers for the movie Snatch. One of the movie poster (white background with all the characters) and maybe some of the characters. Especially Boris the Blade and Bullet Tooth Tony!
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    can anyone make this wallpapaer with the logo in red on a white background please?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamen View Post
    This better? I actually found a wallpaper size picture of the logo, but it had a white background. It was easy to cut out the crown though to place it on a black background.