Page 108 of 144 FirstFirst ... 85898103104105106107108109110111112113118 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2869
  1. #2141  
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    could i get a few 2006 bmw 325i wallpapers? maybe white or burgundy in color? TIA
    Is this the car you are talking about. The touring wagon? (forgetting color for a moment)

    BMW 325i Touring wallpaper # 05 of 69, MY 2006, 800x600

    If not, please link to one so I know what I am looking for. Thanks!
  2. #2142  
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    could i get a few 2006 bmw 325i wallpapers? maybe white or burgundy in color? TIA
    This isn't really the fulfillment of your request, I was just playing with one of the pictures because I couldn't find a burgundy car. I can't make white (I posted as close as I can get on white) from the original blue because it just looks fake, but the rest are pretty good. I thought it would be fun to share. It might be fun to use this effect for a boot screen or something like that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by urlmaker; 01/14/2010 at 02:25 PM.
  3. #2143  
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    could i get a few 2006 bmw 325i wallpapers? maybe white or burgundy in color? TIA
    Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by urlmaker; 01/14/2010 at 03:03 PM.
  4. #2144  
    all great. Really appreciate it folks.
  5. JW
    JW is offline
    JW's Avatar
    Posts
    30 Posts
    #2145  
    Could I perhaps get a wallpaper from this picture?

    Pic: 2011 Lincoln Mkx — Autoblog

    Thank you!
  6. #2146  
    Any chance of some Classic Muscle Cars? Charger, Camaro, Torino, GTO etc
  7. #2147  
    Quote Originally Posted by JW View Post
    Could I perhaps get a wallpaper from this picture?

    Pic: 2011 Lincoln Mkx — Autoblog

    Thank you!
    Here you go, put another shot in there too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8. #2148  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottbowlby View Post
    Any chance of some Classic Muscle Cars? Charger, Camaro, Torino, GTO etc
    Here is the first...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  9. #2149  
    pre plus wallpaper
  10. #2150  
    Quote Originally Posted by xbox360707 View Post
    pre plus wallpaper
    more specific?
  11. #2151  
    Quote Originally Posted by xbox360707 View Post
    pre plus wallpaper
    Perform a search of this thread... it has been posted already - page 106 (actually posted in multiple threads).
  12. #2152  
    How about these little guys with a circuit board background ? If not, just a black background. Thanks

    Attachment 40931

    Attachment 40932

    Attachment 40933

    Attachment 40934
  13. #2153  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    How about these little guys with a circuit board background ? If not, just a black background. Thanks

    Attachment 40931

    Attachment 40932

    Attachment 40933

    Attachment 40934
    I get a message saying invalid attachment.
  14. rashad1's Avatar
    Posts
    520 Posts
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    #2154  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Perform a search of this thread... it has been posted already - page 106 (actually posted in multiple threads).
    They're all scaled/cropped versions of it. I would just like the normal version
  15. #2155  
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 03/02/2010 at 10:36 PM. Reason: edited to reduce display size only
  16. #2156  
    Can someone post different tack/memo/note board backgrounds? I cant find any sad to say
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
  17. #2157  
    did you do a search of the forums for the word "scrim"? If not, that will bring up threads with different backgrounds.
  18. #2158  
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    They're all scaled/cropped versions of it. I would just like the normal version
    That makes no sense... if you click on the files posted, you will get full sized version pop-up (320x480). None of them are scaled/cropped. Simply right-click on the larger image that pops up and choose "save as".
  19. #2159  
    A nice black prfessional one w/ some red icons!
  20. #2160  
    Can anyone post a red/dark red wallpaper that's abstract. Something that has a cool design. I have a red theme & my wallpaper is currently awesome but I'd like something else for the future. If you want to see my theme just look at my signature. It has a link & the wallpaper is one of the previews. =) Thanks so much.

Posting Permissions