Page 107 of 144 FirstFirst ... 75797102103104105106107108109110111112117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2869
    Is there any way to get an animated GIF as a wallpaper? I saw that the Nexus 1 is doing this, and it looked pretty sweet. I tried it, but my Pre won't read GIF's . Does anyone think Palm would ever support something like this? Here is the GIF that I wanted to load in:

http://23.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ku...t4vjo1_500.gif

Thanks for any ideas...
    I have a request please! First of all roll tide roll! Secondly, there is a nike t-shirt of a player wearing nike gloves holding the bcs trophy(the crystal football) in the air! Can you make a wallpaper like that. Thanks!!
    could someone post a scottish saltire looked everywhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    could someone post a scottish saltire looked everywhere!
    Here are a couple for you...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/10/2010 at 03:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gmaine10 View Post
    I have a request please! First of all roll tide roll! Secondly, there is a nike t-shirt of a player wearing nike gloves holding the bcs trophy(the crystal football) in the air! Can you make a wallpaper like that. Thanks!!
    Ummm.... it would help if you could at least post a link to the picture you are referencing
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmarrocco View Post
    Is there any way to get an animated GIF as a wallpaper? I saw that the Nexus 1 is doing this, and it looked pretty sweet. I tried it, but my Pre won't read GIF's . Does anyone think Palm would ever support something like this? Here is the GIF that I wanted to load in:

http://23.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ku...t4vjo1_500.gif

Thanks for any ideas...
    For my opinion on it, you can check out this post...

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2132468
    Quote Originally Posted by gmaine10 View Post
    Here you go.
    Alot of nice "LOST" (ABC tv series) wallpapers here, with the 6th and final season to start any season 6 wallpapers , new ones or any wallpapers user made?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Can anyone post any REAL MADRID FC or MANCHESTER UNITED FC wallpaper that are awesome?????
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Alot of nice "LOST" (ABC tv series) wallpapers here, with the 6th and final season to start any season 6 wallpapers , new ones or any wallpapers user made?
    Here is the latest promo poster, put to format. I put both of the taglines on the images.
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    Here you go.
    thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    can you get me one of war from the game darksiders? Ingame one if possible
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I want mercedes benz in black color and white background..
    with fire coming from the wheels
    Quote Originally Posted by andgkj View Post
    I want mercedes benz in black color and white background..
    with fire coming from the wheels
    Well, you should ask your dad for something like that... OH the wallpaper... here you go.
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    Here is an attempt to capture it. I added a few of another delilah shot.
    can't seam to find all of them... do you know where I can find all 12 of the wall papers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robdmau View Post
    can't seam to find all of them... do you know where I can find all 12 of the wall papers?
    I do not know. I found the one on a picture of the plus that happened to be high enough resolution to capture a decent copy of it.

Oddly enough, doing a search for Palm Plus wallpapers comes up with the quoted thread from this forum. So we may have to wait till release or closer to it, to get the rest. (although, if you find them, please post back)
    How about a "Jon Rubinstein" for president!
    Last edited by 5 sisters; 01/13/2010 at 07:13 PM.
    A lot of what we see in this forum shows up in an easy to view format here. My new favorite link!!!
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    could i get a few 2006 bmw 325i wallpapers? maybe white or burgundy in color? TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    How about a "Jon Rubinstein" for president!
    Here you go. (you are messing with me, right?)