Page 105 of 144 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110115 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2869
    Quote Originally Posted by rahrahking View Post
    can you do "i hella love Oakland" or "I hella love sacramento"?
    Here are a few variations of each...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    wow that was quick...thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    Here you go. Many custom elements here, let me know if you need anything moved around, I mostly went with the focus as in the original, but played around with it a bit for some variations.
    I'm donating!!!!! Give me your email when you get a chance trying to see you can do theme for me too...
    It would be cool to see some Silver Surfer Wallpapers
    How about a New York Mets logo?
    Auburn Tigers Football Theme with launcher icons related to Football or Univerisity please.
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    I am an avid LOST viewer although, admittedly, I had to look up his name for the tag since I only know him as Sawyer (as you could tell by the file name). I messed up some of the edging on Hugh and Kid Rock (as I removed their backgrounds), I may retouch it tonight. I am otherwise pleased with how they turned out as well.
    I CANNOT wait to see how everything comes together for LOST this (final) season! While I'm a serious fan of the show/storylines I must admit that Josh Holloway/Sawyer never fails me in the eye candy department.

Had you not mentioned it it might have taken me a few more days to see the slight boo boo's on those wallpapers. When/If you have the time and desire whatever you might be able to do to touch those up would be much appreciated.

Happy New Year!

Dena
    Thanks for the Bettie Page pics, and the Glee!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    how about some wallpapers that use the pixi back cover artist series? the skull and fish are cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Tee View Post
    It would be cool to see some Silver Surfer Wallpapers
    I only have this one up, let me know if you are looking for something specific.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1933313
    Quote Originally Posted by kbryant32 View Post
    Auburn Tigers Football Theme with launcher icons related to Football or Univerisity please.
    I am not really a themer, I just don't have the time to do anything that in depth ,sorry. The other Doctors will generally point you to the themes board as well.

One of the Doctors, NachoB put these up, I think they are great wallpapers. Let me know if you are looking for any specific wallpapers.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1852939
    Quote Originally Posted by teejay69 View Post
    How about a New York Mets logo?
    Here is one from NachoB back a bit...

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1797927

I also did some as well here...

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2001033

Let me know if you are looking for something different.
    I would love to see an International Brotherhood of Teamsters theme. Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by HMSHoney24 View Post
    I CANNOT wait to see how everything comes together for LOST this (final) season! While I'm a serious fan of the show/storylines I must admit that Josh Holloway/Sawyer never fails me in the eye candy department.

Had you not mentioned it it might have taken me a few more days to see the slight boo boo's on those wallpapers. When/If you have the time and desire whatever you might be able to do to touch those up would be much appreciated.

Happy New Year!

Dena
    Here is some redux papers. I wish I was a serious fan, but my attention span is pretty short, which is tough for that show. I enjoy the episodes though and get enough of it to keep watching.

Happy New Year!
    Quote Originally Posted by REPLAY View Post
    I'm donating!!!!! Give me your email when you get a chance trying to see you can do theme for me too...
    I really don't have time to do themes, glad you like the wallpapers, let me know if you need any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiker View Post
    I would love to see an International Brotherhood of Teamsters theme. Thanks in advance.
    No themes, but here are some wallpapers... I am non-union though, so you might not want to download them...
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    OK guys, I figured I would contribute since I have gotten a few wallpapers from this thread. So here's my $0.02 worth (although I think it's really worth a $20 bill):
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Same image, lower resolution:
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Any chance for some Boston Bruins?
    Thanks
    How about this one,with a black background.IBEW.GIF