Page 104 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4549499100101102103104105106107108109114 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2869
  1. doc31's Avatar
    Posts
    707 Posts
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    #2061  
    Quote Originally Posted by jokfoe View Post
    Where can I find this precentral.net wallpaper please ?
    TIA ! Mike
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...allpapers.html
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
  2. doc31's Avatar
    Posts
    707 Posts
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    #2062  
    urlmaker nice wallpapers.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
  3. #2063  
    I was wondering if this wallpaper can be made to fit my pre. I want it to look like it's coming from the top of the screen. And I need the website at the bottom removed.
    http://sneakernews.com/wp-content/up...jam-poster.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 03/02/2010 at 10:43 PM. Reason: edited to reduce display size only
  4. #2064  
    Since there are over 100 pages to this thread, I'm kinda cheating here. Anyone come up with a Futurama theme yet?
  5. #2065  
    Hi and Happy Holidays to all!

    I'm on page 72 of this thread (awesome work btw and much appreciated!) and searched for the following but no results returned. I do apologize in advance if I missed them.

    When you have time I'd truly appreciate the following images resized. I don't know much about resizing but I found images that were larger than 320x480 as I thought better larger than smaller (that's what she said, LOL!).

    The one of John Mayer I'd just like the right side of the photo, please. The others I think just need resized a bit if possible.

    Thank You and have a safe and Happy New Year.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6. #2066  
    Ok my inner gleek is showing. How about some Glee wallpapers?
  7. #2067  
    Found a couple more pics whenever you have time. Sorry, I have NO wallpapers except what my Pre came with and ever since I began this thread I got an itch (it's not contagious, not to worry...or maybe it is?!! ).

    The House pic with the wings & snakes, can the bottom of the House tag be removed? The part that says Season Premiere, etc... I'd just like it to say House or nothing at all. Whatever you can do with the space you're given is understandable.

    Again...Thank You SO much!

    PS. Pardon my ignorance regarding the subject...does it matter if the pic someone attaches in a request is smaller than 320x480? Can a smaller image be made larger and maintain quality? Also, can a much larger image be made smaller and maintain quality as well?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8. #2068  
    Quote Originally Posted by HMSHoney24 View Post
    PS. Pardon my ignorance regarding the subject...does it matter if the pic someone attaches in a request is smaller than 320x480? Can a smaller image be made larger and maintain quality? Also, can a much larger image be made smaller and maintain quality as well?
    I will work on some of your requests this evening, I should have some time. As to your questions, as you stated in your earlier poster, bigger is better, and that is correct. To upscale an image loses quality because to rescale up the renderer has to add pixels of the same color to surround each pixel which causes the lines and blends to look blocky, to downscale loses nothing because re sampling just removes pixels in the same configuration. Technically, you are losing quality, but because you are downscaling, you don't notice it (unless you resize it up again.) There are limits to downscaling because you are at 72 pixels per inch, but this only matters if you are scaling it VERY small where you will lose the ability to read text and the such. For example just look at thumbnails with text in them.

    So if you have source images, which certainly makes it easier for me, then it is best to make it larger than 320x480 if possible. There is more to it, but that is the basics.
  9. #2069  
    urlmaker,

    Thank You SO Much for you help with the wallpapers and for the detailed response to my resizing questions. I appreciate that your response allowed me to learn something that I didn't know rather than just a yes/no answer.

    Again, much appreciation going out to you and those who contribute to this thread for those of us who don't know our rear ends from a hole in the ground when it comes to graphics programs and photo manipulation.
    Last edited by HMSHoney24; 12/30/2009 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Forgot to address post to specific person...
  10. #2070  
    Quote Originally Posted by efontenette View Post
    I was wondering if this wallpaper can be made to fit my pre. I want it to look like it's coming from the top of the screen. And I need the website at the bottom removed.
    Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  11. #2071  
    Quote Originally Posted by GregandTink View Post
    Big fan of your work here and even made a request before, but I have another that I just thought of when I saw some billards wallpaper.

    How about a few of Betty Page? Prefer them be B&Ws not the color shots.

    Also some forties pin-up girls?

    Thanks again for all you do on this thread!
    Here are a few various.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  12. #2072  
    Quote Originally Posted by HMSHoney24 View Post
    Hi and Happy Holidays to all!

    I'm on page 72 of this thread (awesome work btw and much appreciated!) and searched for the following but no results returned. I do apologize in advance if I missed them.

    When you have time I'd truly appreciate the following images resized. I don't know much about resizing but I found images that were larger than 320x480 as I thought better larger than smaller (that's what she said, LOL!).

    The one of John Mayer I'd just like the right side of the photo, please. The others I think just need resized a bit if possible.

    Thank You and have a safe and Happy New Year.
    I hope these work, if not let me know what elements I can change...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  13. #2073  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro196 View Post
    Ok my inner gleek is showing. How about some Glee wallpapers?
    Here are some of the promo pics...

    By the way, to show my inner gleek, I downloaded the Glee season 1 soundtrack last night and am using the 3rd image as my Music Player (remix) background.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by urlmaker; 12/31/2009 at 09:00 AM.
  14. #2074  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAlien View Post
    Since there are over 100 pages to this thread, I'm kinda cheating here. Anyone come up with a Futurama theme yet?
    Pokerbrothersstudio has some brilliant ones on it's own thread. I could not improve on this at all, enjoy.

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2063615

    Don't be afraid of the search function...
  15. #2075  
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    I hope these work, if not let me know what elements I can change...
    You are absolutely AWESOME! They're perfect and I'm estatic! I have wallpapers, yay!

    Thank You SO, SO much!

    PS...I'm impressed that you knew that was James Ford/Sawyer. Not many do since it was a non-LOST photo shoot.
    Last edited by HMSHoney24; 12/31/2009 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Added PS...
  16. #2076  
    Quote Originally Posted by HMSHoney24 View Post
    You are absolutely AWESOME! They're perfect and I'm estatic! I have wallpapers, yay!

    Thank You SO, SO much!

    PS...I'm impressed that you knew that was James Ford/Sawyer. Not many do since it was a non-LOST photo shoot.
    I am an avid LOST viewer although, admittedly, I had to look up his name for the tag since I only know him as Sawyer (as you could tell by the file name). I messed up some of the edging on Hugh and Kid Rock (as I removed their backgrounds), I may retouch it tonight. I am otherwise pleased with how they turned out as well.
  17. #2077  
    IF ANYBODY CAN DO THESE FOR ME I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT....

    http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...BBY/replay.jpg


    http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...HIRTDESIGN.jpg


    http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...DUBBY/spec.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 03/02/2010 at 10:45 PM. Reason: edited to reduce display size only
  18. #2078  
    Quote Originally Posted by REPLAY View Post
    IF ANYBODY CAN DO THESE FOR ME I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT....
    Here you go. Many custom elements here, let me know if you need anything moved around, I mostly went with the focus as in the original, but played around with it a bit for some variations.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  19. #2079  
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 03/02/2010 at 10:47 PM. Reason: edited to reduce display size only
  20. #2080  
    Do you have a website like iDesign * Pre - Free Palm Pre Wallpapers & Free Palm Pre Backgrounds. Updated Daily! or ((Pre-Wallpapers.com)) The Best Palm Pre Wallpapers on the Internet. Updated Daily. - Home or even if you could post on Prethemer.com he is working with preware to try to get feeds in for wallpapers or if you can do your own feeds....

Posting Permissions