Page 102 of 144 FirstFirst ... 25292979899100101102103104105106107112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2869
  1. #2021  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabman94 View Post
    How about backgrounds from the Canadian Football League and specifically some for the Saskatchewan Roughriders...).

    Thanks in advance.
    Here is some Roughriders and CFL...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by urlmaker; 11/27/2009 at 11:13 AM.
  2. #2022  
    Quote Originally Posted by pacocinco View Post
    1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6, preferably red, possibly multiple colors
    Here are some. I will make some simpler ones later, the slogan comes from an original 1970s ad.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3. #2023  
    hey nacho..room..i used to be able to download my wallpapers straight from my emal via the Pre..now the Pre is reading errors...when I hit the pic. to download from email it says: "Cannot find an application which can open this file" or "file:///media/internal/downloads/download-file's particular name".....any help?
  4. #2024  
    Can someone do a Boise State Broncos theme!?
  5. #2025  
    Hey how about some Iowa Hawkeyes themes? Like maybe the tigerhawk on seperate black and gold backgrounds?
  6. ajm91484's Avatar
    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    #2026  
    It would be cool for a spongebob one
  7. #2027  
    Quote Originally Posted by ajm91484 View Post
    It would be cool for a spongebob one
    Simply do a search of the thread and you will find one... Spongebob. A lot of what people are asking for have already been posted in this or other threads.
  8. #2028  
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely_olemiss View Post
    hey nacho..room..i used to be able to download my wallpapers straight from my emal via the Pre..now the Pre is reading errors...when I hit the pic. to download from email it says: "Cannot find an application which can open this file" or "file:///media/internal/downloads/download-file's particular name".....any help?
    Yeah, WebOS 1.3.1 broke that. Scroll down to the bottom of the email, and click the image, you'll be prompted to copy it to photos.
  9. #2029  
    Thanks for the other Danica wallpapers...
    Last edited by csinsc; 12/02/2009 at 09:08 PM. Reason: update
  10. #2030  
    Quote Originally Posted by coreywentworth View Post
    Hey how about some Iowa Hawkeyes themes? Like maybe the tigerhawk on seperate black and gold backgrounds?
    Here are a few customs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by urlmaker; 12/03/2009 at 09:41 AM.
  11. #2031  
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    Can someone do a Boise State Broncos theme!?
    I made some new ones, the old one was oddly colored so I removed it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by urlmaker; 12/03/2009 at 11:01 AM.
  12. #2032  
    Quote Originally Posted by lampkin View Post
    jacksonville jaguars
    NachoB made some great ones back here...

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1737934

    I don't think I could really improve on that.
  13. #2033  
    how about some 76ers wallpaper?
    palm pre rawks!!!
  14. #2034  
    Quote Originally Posted by akasquizz View Post
    how about some 76ers wallpaper?
    Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15. paumpre's Avatar
    Posts
    118 Posts
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    #2035  
    lolz! How bout the wallpaper that's on the pixi box?
  16. BigCedSS's Avatar
    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #2036  
    How bout some Denver Nuggets
  17. #2037  
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCedSS View Post
    I have a few requests and if they have been requested before I apologize I have not read all 99 pages.

    But here we go.
    The 2008 Silver Kawasaki Zx-14
    Chauncey Billups with the Denver Nuggets Symbol behind him
    last but not least Brian Dawkins with the Denver Broncos horse head behind him.
    Noticed you already had a request in. Here you go. By the way, I never know what to do with motorcycles, so I thought I would try something different. Let me know if you have something specific in mind.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by urlmaker; 12/07/2009 at 09:32 PM.
  18. #2038  
    Can somone make the white in this picture match the green on the top bar?I enclosed one without the launcher can you make that one green??
    Attached Images Attached Images
  19. #2039  
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    Can somone make the white in this picture match the green on the top bar?I enclosed one without the launcher can you make that one green??
    I assume you are talking about the [linux] portion of the page. Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  20. #2040  
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    I assume you are talking about the [linux] portion of the page. Here you go.
    Sweet thank you

Posting Permissions