Page 100 of 144 FirstFirst ... 50909596979899100101102103104105110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2869
    Quote Originally Posted by acedog2451 View Post
    I'm looking for a Jeff Gordon wall paper that has the car in the center and Jeff Gordon's name or signature on the on the top. Thank you very much.
    Here is some Gordon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Would like to see anything from Robot Chicken. Perhaps the ending hand stamping Mark VII.
    Hey, new to the forum and new to the pre, from the uk!

I would love to see some tim and eric's awesome show wallpapers!

Also, some Leeds United (soccer team) wallpapers?

<waits for the Leeds united abuse!>
    Quote Originally Posted by urlmaker View Post
    Here is some money.
    thanks url..looks good
    Leeds WP
    1 more
    Found these on the web. Props to the original artists.
    Firebird logos
    Thanks for the leeds wps! Amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy3721 View Post
    How about a Pontiac TransAm or Firebird logo? Preferably a nice Screaming Chicken graphic.
    Here is a bunch more Firebird logos, I just started having fun with the filters, so enjoy.
    Is there a way to make this say "palm does" in the same font and make it sized to fit the pre?

http://segmentnext.com/wp-content/up...Droid-Does.JPG
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 11/19/2009 at 12:09 AM. Reason: edited to reduce screen display size only
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Here:
    Last edited by Geoffrey; 11/15/2009 at 06:03 PM.
    ^You are the MAN!!!!
    Thank you so much for hookin it up with those mighty mouse wallpapers!
    2009 NY Yankees world series champs. Maybe you can pull the logo off from the mlb tshirts?
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackz28 View Post
    2009 NY Yankees world series champs. Maybe you can pull the logo off from the mlb tshirts?
    Here are some mods of my Yankees World Series walls. Hope this works, getting clean renders off of a T-Shirt takes more clean up time. Let me know if this doesn't work or if you can point to a specific concept. Enjoy.
    Here are some mods of my Yankees World Series walls. Hope this works, getting clean renders off of a T-Shirt takes more clean up time. Let me know if this doesn't work or if you can point to a specific concept. Enjoy.
    Can you do these logos? :

http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/produ...-6846946dt.jpg

http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/produ...-6886385dt.jpg
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 11/19/2009 at 12:10 AM. Reason: edited to reduce display size only
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackz28 View Post
    Can you do these logos? :
    Here is one, I couldn't make out the detail in the ring, and the shirt graphic isn't large enough to show details. I assume it is each team logo of the teams that have won the WS and the year they first did?

For now, here is one with the years the yankees won in the ring. One stylized and one plain. I will try to add more as time allows. I added a crop of the second shirt since it was slightly better quality when expanded.
    Here is one, I couldn't make out the detail in the ring, and the shirt graphic isn't large enough to show details. I assume it is each team logo of the teams that have won the WS and the year they first did?

For now, here is one with the years the yankees won in the ring. One stylized and one plain. I will try to add more as time allows. I added a crop of the second shirt since it was slightly better quality when expanded.
    Nicely done! Those logos that you couldnt make out were the world series logos for the year they won in....just got these tshirts in the mail
    where is the wallpaper with all the near nude ladies...boobs we want boobs..........