Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So, I just joined the forums today. I'm a designer in Florida and have been dabbling in the Pre's root images and such. thought I'd submit my wallpapers for you all to grab.

Most of them are plays on existing icon sets and imagery embedded in the root. More to follow soon!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I love the icon's wallpaper, but am afraid if I installed it I may throw my Pre against the wall. My poor brain can't handle all that in the mornings. LOL

Second one from the top would be the bomb if the colors were reversed.. White background black symbols text. Great though!
    Can you change the word in the fail to "Low Battery" or perhaps a "No Signal" with the searching icon. These would help ease the "no you can touch errrr.. Use my Pre!"

:
    Kids.....
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelgresh View Post
    So, I just joined the forums today. I'm a designer in Florida and have been dabbling in the Pre's root images and such. thought I'd submit my wallpapers for you all to grab.

Most of them are plays on existing icon sets and imagery embedded in the root. More to follow soon!
    Florida.. Cool. Do you code? Design?
  6.    #6  
    I'm a coder/graphic designer by trade, with some JavaScript and CSS training. From 9-5 I design desktop applications, internet apps and RIA's. NOT as fun as it sounds.

I just grabbed the Mojo root the other day, and I'm currently working on an update to the core Phone app... more on that later. If it WORKS!

I'm gonna get started on some more wallpapers, including the ones requested. Stay tuned!
  7.    #7  
    Here's one of the requested wallpapers.

Palm icon, white background, black icons and text.
    Last edited by michaelgresh; 06/30/2009 at 05:05 PM.
  8.    #8  
    And here's another user request!

Updated low battery.
    Last edited by michaelgresh; 06/30/2009 at 05:06 PM.
  9.    #9  
    You don't have Yoda as your wallpaper?

"...that is why you fail."
  10.    #10  
    Here's a peek at your Pre's guts!
  11.    #11  
    iPhone owners aren't the only ones who can sync with iTunes...
    Awesome Awesome work.. Thanks for switching the colors on that one for me. Some of my favorite walls are the ones you are posting!
    What parts of Florida?
    nice wallpapers. I may use some of them.
  15.    #15  
    @JoshH37: Thanks! I'll be posting lots more soon. For now, gotta feed my 2 mo. old. She gets upset when daddy spends all day making wallpapers

@JohhnyPre: I live in Seminole, outside of St. Petersburg. Where you at JohnnyPre?
    West Palm Beach area. Couple friends of mine are trying to put together an app for the Pre & more. Interested? (prvtmsg me @ stephens.jc at gmail dot com ) Being from Florida is their first criteria.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    sweet! i really like these wallpapers.... please keep em coming!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshH37 View Post
    Second one from the top would be the bomb if the colors were reversed.. White background black symbols text. Great though!
    Wow. You're screen name is eeriely close to mine. It's like... invasion of the body snatchers type close.
    Haha.. I have seen a few people in other places with the same as mine, and a few JoshH437. Bound to happen though, we both found the spot for some awesome walls though!
  20.    #20  
    Thanks to everyone for the great feedback! I'll be posting more wallpapers when I return on Friday. You'd be surprised how much my office frowns on using their computers for personal work. And my home modem doesn't come till Friday.

See ya'll then!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast