Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Really great stuff, remix2000. Thanks!
    How 'bout Pre logo over a large SUN pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevelandrocker View Post
    How 'bout Pre logo over a large SUN pic.
    Here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Very cool...I mean hot...
    Highly recommended custom Pre wallpapers!
    those are great
    Looking forward to more great logo wallpapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevelandrocker View Post
    Looking forward to more great logo wallpapers.
    I've been taking icon requests in the developer forum and have kind of neglected this post. Sorry guys. If you have any special requests please let me know. Also I've added a donation link in case any of you are feeling generous and wish to make a donation for my wallpaper work. Thank You!
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    cool, ill download all of them.
    i'll colect for my new Pre GSM
    many thanks
    Wow, what a great thread! Palm should be paying YOU for these!
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    HUGE Props to remix2000 and all in this thread. You guys KILLED it with these wallpapers. Now I can rock Palm with pride against all the Apple-bite fanboys! lol
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Can I be a girl about this.... Can I get a simple wallpaper with the Palm logo on it with some pink ... PLEASE
    Pre Pic -
    Remix, great wallpapers! Anyway you could edit the Star Pre Wallpaper to not have the "Palm Pre" text in the middle? Thanks ahead of time and keep up the good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by rdethree View Post
    Remix, great wallpapers! Anyway you could edit the Star Pre Wallpaper to not have the "Palm Pre" text in the middle? Thanks ahead of time and keep up the good work!

Oh sure... Here you go
    Last edited by remix2000; 09/07/2009 at 04:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franca22 View Post
    Can I be a girl about this.... Can I get a simple wallpaper with the Palm logo on it with some pink ... PLEASE
    I'll see what I can whip up...
    Quote Originally Posted by Franca22 View Post
    Maybe something like this? If you have a wallpaper you really love I'd be more than happy to add the logo to it.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    Maybe something like this? If you have a wallpaper you really love I'd be more than happy to add the logo to it.
    This will work perfectly Thanks alot
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345