Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    hello fellow palm pre-ers.

I was wondering if someone could post the wallpaper they used in the engadget review. I know that someone posted this elsewear and when im one my phone I can clearly see it except i cant put it as my wallpaper, and when im on the computer i cant even see it! i know its there cause i pull up the same page on my phone and its right there!

so in conclusion i was wondering if someone could post it here? and in the format so that i can just hit the email link.

I know this is alot to ask considering its prolly posted elswear and i should just search for it.... but im at work! so any help would be apreciated!
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I can just email it to myself if someone could post it for me. its wierd though cause ive seen it poeted when im on my phone but when i went to the same page on my work comp it wasnt there.... wierd!
    the original image was done by eBoy. There are pixel-art images of New York, Tokyo, London, and a lot of other major cities. Just google eBoy.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Haha, was wondering where I could find this.
    Thanks!
    Number of Pre's in household: 2, one for my wife and one for myself.
    Follow me on Twitter @Nhyde
    Just hold down the orange button and tap the image>save to photos>misc.
    Yea i was looking for the same
    Found it here as well
    Look Here in the attached Forum where i uploaded the one I made
    Android Wallpaper for Pre
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...paper-pre.html

I converted PNG to JPEG
    Is there something along eboy's style that is a bit more cynical? I really like the design but the content is a little too commercial for my taste.