Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1002
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #81  
    Photo I took this past fall. Looks really sweet against the black of the phone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ekesqueaky; 06/10/2009 at 01:42 PM.
  2. #82  
    Didn't read the whole thread.
    But i use one from here.
    Just pick iPhone for the resolution!!
    Digital Blasphemy Free 3D Wallpapers
  3. Alundre's Avatar
    Posts
    110 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    #83  
    I am currently using this one....


    Tux looks good on my Pre!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4. #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre686 View Post
    Didn't read the whole thread.
    But i use one from here.
    Just pick iPhone for the resolution!!
    Digital Blasphemy Free 3D Wallpapers
    I do the same on interfacelift.com. I used to use digitalblasphemy back in the win98 days but these days I prefer real photos for some reason.
  5. #85  
    I never did understand why people were so offended by nipples. Male nipples never seem to cause a stink but that one little circle of flesh OMG THE CHILDRENS!!!
  6. #86  
    Here you go hope OP of pic doesnt mind

    Audi-Edit.jpg
  7. SenenCito's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    #87  
    I found these off deviantart, im also changing between another of photographs I took


    yes I have a thing for greens
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8. sevink's Avatar
    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    #88  
    I have it set to this so when I'm drunk I basically press randomly on the screen, Its a drinking game I've invented called, how long will it take for me to text.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sevink; 06/11/2009 at 02:54 AM.
  9. #89  
    Can u post that wallpaper?
  10. kmod's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    #90  
    I'm using this one currently - like it a lot.

    Does anyone know where to find the artwork/wallpaper that Josh Topolsky (from Engadget) had on his review Pre? He also has the same type of artwork as the wallpaper on his Twitter site.

    I've looked around the web for it but haven't been able to find out...thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kmod; 06/10/2009 at 02:59 PM. Reason: spelling
  11. reminiz's Avatar
    Posts
    780 Posts
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    I never did understand why people were so offended by nipples. Male nipples never seem to cause a stink but that one little circle of flesh OMG THE CHILDRENS!!!
    it's not the children. I could say there's no point in it showing, and you could say it doesn't bother you. Just my personal preference is all
  12. linex7's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    I never did understand why people were so offended by nipples. Male nipples never seem to cause a stink but that one little circle of flesh OMG THE CHILDRENS!!!
    I agree with Reminiz. The first thing I noticed in the picture was the nipple and it looked entirely out of place. It seemed forced and looks better without it.
  13. #93  
    Here is where I got it:
    InterfaceLIFT Wallpaper: Falls
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mrjcarter; 06/10/2009 at 03:23 PM.
  14. linex7's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #94  
    mrjcarter I like that quite a bit. Can you post the actual wallpaper?

    Also, is it sad I don't even have my Pre yet and I'm downloading wallpapers in anticipation?
    Still on a waiting list :-(
  15. reminiz's Avatar
    Posts
    780 Posts
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by linex7 View Post
    mrjcarter I like that quite a bit. Can you post the actual wallpaper?

    Also, is it sad I don't even have my Pre yet and I'm downloading wallpapers in anticipation?
    Still on a waiting list :-(
    ( Pre-Wallpapers.com } The Best Palm Pre Wallpapers on the Internet. - Nature

    it's on the second page. The link above is by far one of the best I've found for nature scenes.
  16. reminiz's Avatar
    Posts
    780 Posts
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    #96  
    here's the one I'm using
    Attached Images Attached Images
  17. leez's Avatar
    Posts
    136 Posts
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by yoe View Post
    These can also be used for the iPhone btw... same resolution

    Enjoy!


    ENJOY!!
    Thank you! Trying out this one!
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
  18. linex7's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    The Best Palm Pre Wallpapers on the Internet. - Nature

    it's on the second page. The link above is by far one of the best I've found for nature scenes.
    Awesome... I'll have to dedicate some time to browsing through that site later. Thanks!
  19. #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by kmod View Post
    Does anyone know where to find the artwork/wallpaper that Josh Topolsky (from Engadget) had on his review Pre? He also has the same type of artwork as the wallpaper on his Twitter site.

    I've looked around the web for it but haven't been able to find out...thanks!
    I'm wondering this too. it looks like Eboy art though...
  20. #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    ( Pre-Wallpapers.com } The Best Palm Pre Wallpapers on the Internet. - Nature

    it's on the second page. The link above is by far one of the best I've found for nature scenes.
    I'd argue that InterfaceLIFT is up there too... lots of high quality wallpaper there.

    InterfaceLIFT: Wallpaper sorted by Date
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions