Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364142434445464748495051 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Inspired by Crisis Core mail menu Optimized for notifications bar open since I always have the weather up and running down there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Inspired by Crisis Core mail menu Optimized for notifications bar open since I always have the weather up and running down there.
    I like this one.. I'm stealing from you jijiji.. Thank you
    These are the three I have been switching between lately.
    ^lol you use sad iPhone!
    You wouldn't like mine, they are all of men, but if you want quality ones made by designers check out macthemes2.net the iPhone releases forum and requests forum- the iphone has the same size wallpapers you just need to rename to .jpg.
    I have made a lot of wallpapers for the iPhone, I'll sort out my deviantart and post them up they look great on the pre.
    Last edited by pumpa; 02/19/2010 at 01:21 PM.
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    I like this one.. I'm stealing from you jijiji.. Thank you
    Your welcome! Glad to share with others Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkurtw View Post
    No matter what wallpaper you have Clear Card is a pretty sweet app if you like your wallpaper.

It will let you keep your wallpaper visible when you have apps open.
    Or you could just keep the photo app open on a picture you like... Really felt the need to throw a plug in this thread?

My favorite wallpaper has already been posted on here. I love this one, it's like she's holding my apps. I normally use switcharoo to go through all my pics but since finding this wallpaper I've temporarily set switcharoo to off, lol.
    Picture that is not a screenshot is 320x480.
    Last edited by mjkjr; 02/21/2010 at 09:58 AM.
    Well here is a full screen wallpaper for those who don't use notification bar as much.

EDIT: Went ahead and sharpend up the image, looked a lil blurry with the fonts and while at it, made one for full screen and notification bar being active. Enjoy.
    Last edited by LupeValenz; 02/23/2010 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Sharpen Images
    I change my all the time, but here is the one that I am using right now.
    PreDoodle - http://www.predoodle.com
    Palm Pre Comics and WebOS Humor all served up in a digital doodle fashion!
    Hey guys, i didn't want to take up space by starting a new thread so i'm hoping someone can answer my question here. is it possible to make the wallpaper active like the one of the android? (by active i mean it's constantly moving like a screensaver as opposed to a static picture). thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    Hey guys, i didn't want to take up space by starting a new thread so i'm hoping someone can answer my question here. is it possible to make the wallpaper active like the one of the android? (by active i mean it's constantly moving like a screensaver as opposed to a static picture). thanks!
    I'm 99% sure I've seen this answered here a few times and the answer is no, or atleast not at this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    I'm 99% sure I've seen this answered here a few times and the answer is no, or atleast not at this time.
    okay, appreciate the quick response. hopefully this will be in store for us in the future : )
    How do get them on the pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by clintwinstead View Post
    My fav (tip, darker colored backgrounds, increase battery life)
    I like this also.
    Quote Originally Posted by valpal77 View Post
    How do get them on the pre?
    do a mediasync with your computer and copy and paste a photo into your wallpaper folder when you browse the pre's memory.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Took this with the pre in PA
    http://www.heartlakepa.com/CIMG0041.jpg
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 03/06/2010 at 04:01 PM. Reason: edited to reduce display size only
    ^^^ holy big picture, batman.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Well here is a full screen wallpaper for those who don't use notification bar as much.

EDIT: Went ahead and sharpend up the image, looked a lil blurry with the fonts and while at it, made one for full screen and notification bar being active. Enjoy.
    badass man, im usin it now thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
    badass man, im usin it now thanks
    Hey hey! Thanks for that! Glad to hear ya like it as well
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pflaumen View Post
    hehehe got this one off here
    Picture on your gf?
    My wife likes old pin ups, made this one at her request.
    http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...oad/pinup2.jpg
    Last edited by 2ForTheRoad; 03/02/2010 at 10:25 AM. Reason: fixing model size