Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    I periodically switch between these two backgrounds. The first is the Saab Aero X Concept car and the second is just an Okami wallpaper that I found and scaled/enhanced for the Pre.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Here's Mine:
    http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...ail320x480.jpg

I was using switcharoo, but I think one of my customizations has screwed with it because it wont switch now, and I have only seen it switch when it reboots...
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 08/01/2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: edited to reduce display size only
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Here's mine.
  4. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by innatore View Post
    another for my favorite band Taproot.

I love Taproot!
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane112358 View Post
    Does anyone have that wallpaper of an astronaut on the moon watching an asteroid destroy earth???
    Is this it?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I tend to change my wallpapers often but here are 3 of my favorite ones!! They look pretty sweet on the Pre's beautiful screen!
    Palm Pre Wallpapers
    Free backgrounds for your Palm Pre!
    Pick from hundreds of beautiful and artistic pictures to show off your new Pre!

Follow me on Twitter: @joshh347
    I am using the mermaid/unicorn one right now... it was a postcard that I scanned in. I hope the author is OK with me using it on my phone!

Edit: Oh... I have some that have some nudity in them. Is it OK to post those?
    My current wallpaper.
    Last edited by horrorshow13; 08/07/2009 at 07:32 AM. Reason: New Wallpaper...no need for a new post. :)
    Here are some that I got through
    i got a few great ones from this thread
    Took the idea from MichaelGresh, he did an infinity one with the pebble background that is awesome. I changed my launch bar to my liking so decided to make my own based off of his idea. Hope you don't mind Michael, also thanks for the .psd template. Gonna download it after this post.

You really gotta see this one on your phone, the colors really pop on the Pre screen.
    I alternate
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GFS View Post
    i have some cool wallpapers to share, too, but apparently i have to make a bunch of useless posts about things before i'm allowed to post links.

maybe the forums at some other site will let me post without these silly rules.

it's a shame, too, i had a giant post all set up, even created a photobucket account to share it.

thanks, pre central!
    Ditto
    Quote Originally Posted by GFS View Post
    i have some cool wallpapers to share, too, but apparently i have to make a bunch of useless posts about things before i'm allowed to post links.

maybe the forums at some other site will let me post without these silly rules.

it's a shame, too, i had a giant post all set up, even created a photobucket account to share it.

thanks, pre central!
    Your have more that sufficient post now. Next time, post the incomplete link (sans the http), I will review it and make the determination.

As UserOne stated below, it is a necessary evil. Unfortunately, spammers believe its their right to post spam all over.
    Quote Originally Posted by UserOne View Post
    ^I'm not a board admin or mod or anything, but I believe they do this to try to cut down on the blatant spam from people advertising this or that web site. You know the guy that registers and only makes one post all year saying "Go to this site!!! its great!!!" .

I agree, its frustrating, but I can see its purpose.
    I could not have stated it any better. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by supernsa View Post
    Ditto
    @supernsa, do you care whether you get spam or not?
    That Mario wallpaper is awesome! could you possibly post a version without the borders and launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I'm undecided so far. All of these were taken from InterfaceLift and cropped to the right size for a 320x480 portrait device (I find that most iPhone resolution ones there are for landscape).

I'm leaning towards the Mario one for now.
    Could you possibly repost the Mario wallpaper without the borders and launcher?
    how about a dark.version of alise in wonderland either the grimm tales or american mcgee
    here are a few of mine that I have...
    currently using the dark-wood one, i love it.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    One of my favorites. I use Switcharoo, and have over 100 from pre-wallpapers.com
    Last edited by Vivix; 08/10/2009 at 11:22 AM.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    The green one is awesome.