Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Here's my wallpaper

Source of image I personally photographed this one...

Feel free to use it if you like it..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    Here are a few more. I took the three photos (all at the NASCAR race in Sonoma a few weeks ago) while the painting was taken from the web and adapted for the Pre.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I'm running all of those and some [NSFW] stuff via cron and the awesome pre dev wiki: Random Wallpaper Switching script. Got it set to pick a new one every 15 minutes.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/17/2009 at 09:56 PM. Reason: edited for display size only
    Obscura
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I'm running all of those and some [NSFW] stuff via cron and the awesome pre dev wiki: Random Wallpaper Switching script. Got it set to pick a new one every 15 minutes.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/17/2009 at 10:03 PM. Reason: edited to reduce size
    Obscura
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/17/2009 at 10:10 PM. Reason: edited to reduce display size only
    Obscura
    A few I made a little bit ago from one of my favorite local artist
    terriblyodd.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscura View Post
    Is there a way to do this without rooting your pre? This is the first I heard of someone doing a random wallpaper app/mod for the pre. If it can be done, please right an app for it and post it in the homebrew section, or tell me how to do it and I will post it. Thanks!

I use this as my background atm:
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Is there a way to do this without rooting your pre?
    I expect someone is working on an app. I prefer cron because it's incredibly useful. It can be used to schedule anything that can be scripted. On a Linux based OS, that's pretty much everything.

The guys and gals who have written the tutorials have worked hard on making it as easy as possible. There is a bit of a learning curve but I assure you, you're smart enough to do it and you'll enjoy a sense of accomplishment when you taste success.

Everything you need to get started is over at the pre dev wiki.
    Obscura
    This is my wallpaper i hope u like it. The edges don't show up once u have it on ur phone. Enjoy!!
    One I'm using now. Found it by clicking a link in a link in a link from one of our members named Sarah I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    how do you do a screen shot or was this "photoshopeD"?
    Last edited by jamPalm; 07/27/2009 at 07:31 PM.
    PalmPilot 5000 --> Handspring Visor Prism --> Palm 505 --> Treo 650 ---> Palm Pre
    Tiny Tux
    Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    Go Saints!
    Who Dat!!
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    Here are two I took today with the Pre (and that I am currently using as wallpaper on my Pre):

This is my car (closeups taken with the Pre, following photo taken with a Nikon D50):
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/17/2009 at 09:37 PM. Reason: cut down size for display only
    Quote Originally Posted by jamPalm View Post
    how do you do a screen shot or was this "photoshopeD"?
    Screen shot is done by pressing "Orange" +"Shift" + "P" and your pre will do a screen capture and place it in your photos app for you.
    I didn't see and THHGTTG.

(Black edging doesn't show up when wallpaper is set, btw)
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    Mine
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Did this one myself. I call it Joker Lisa. Why so serious?
    Last edited by lyncha; 07/17/2009 at 03:14 PM. Reason: bad link